Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread was amazing and a real eye opener. Many of you have incredible collections that range from super scale models to racers and bada$$ bashers. I feel a little intimidated now that I've gone through the whole thread, and started to wish I had more $$$ so I could join this incredible club. One thing's for sure, 90% of you need to join https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/rcholics-not-so-anonymous.9815/ if you haven't already???. Keep showin' em, cause a guy can dream, right?

Last edited:
Other then my Typhon its just my E Revo
3CB1E84E-62B6-4A89-98D6-834E5C13AC68.jpeg
2FB9EC06-2F1E-4C91-9D71-A6FD14771958.jpeg
536B1504-9672-4717-A481-910EBE78659C.jpeg
9C72888C-141F-4330-B9C5-E18970400384.jpeg
D8ACCEFC-6C91-4743-9C64-5BC1EAA8379A.jpeg

What's the velcro for?
its a cap pack if i had to guess

Velcro around the sides is for a ‘Dusty motor’ shroud.

The item in the power leads wrapped in fabric harness tape is a cap pack.

Also incase anyone is wondering the bullets connectors by the cap pack is there as I have a few battery leads made up with various battery terminals so I can swap around with ease.

I ordered a Capra 1.9 this morning. (y):love:(y)
I can not wait to get this Capra.
AXI03004
Capra 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy Builders Kit
Yvan

Attachments

• 22 axial-capra.jpg
    22 axial-capra.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 33 AXI03004_b0 (1).jpg
    33 AXI03004_b0 (1).jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 34
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

I've got a couple Kyosho Mini-Zs for playing around inside the house. The Skyline is drift spec 4WD and the McLaren is RWD. It's pretty much impossible to drive the RWD on the tiles, but it looks pretty. The Team Associated SC is a bit of fun around the house or at the park with the kids... Well it was until I got the Kraton! I also have a Tamiya Novafox that was fun to build, but breaks or bends something every time I drive it.

I got a little impatient waiting for parts to come in for the Kraton so picked up an Axial SCX10 II crawler in the hope that I will break it less than the Kraton (or in other words, I bought a car that I can't try to send to the moon!)

Never crawled before, here's a video of my first day rolling it.

And a photo to keep with the thread title

I got a little impatient waiting for parts to come in for the Kraton so picked up an Axial SCX10 II crawler in the hope that I will break it less than the Kraton (or in other words, I bought a car that I can't try to send to the moon!)

Never crawled before, here's a video of my first day rolling it.

And a photo to keep with the thread title

View attachment 48837
Nice locations for crawling. Crawler did well. Although I think you should have done the inside run after the mud run. It more realistic if the truck leaves mud tracks on the furniture.????.

I recently picked up the scx10 ii 69 blazer, and I'm finding these are more fun than I expected! It sure would be nice if there was an axial forum to go with the existing line up. There are a ton of tricks and upgrades, but no real good place to discuss other than the trails. I lucked out and there's a large group that run at 2 locations less than 20 minutes from my house, so I tend to catch up with them and pick their brains.

Nice locations for crawling. Crawler did well. Although I think you should have done the inside run after the mud run. It more realistic if the truck leaves mud tracks on the furniture.????.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Haha, yeah that might make the video a bit more realistic, don't think I'd be adding too much more to the "What did you buy today" post after the wife takes half though?

I recently picked up the scx10 ii 69 blazer, and I'm finding these are more fun than I expected! It sure would be nice if there was an axial forum to go with the existing line up. There are a ton of tricks and upgrades, but no real good place to discuss other than the trails. I lucked out and there's a large group that run at 2 locations less than 20 minutes from my house, so I tend to catch up with them and pick their brains.View attachment 48839

Yeah man, I was surprised how much fun it is. I mean not as exciting as tearing around at 100km in the Kraton, but I have a grin on my face when I'm driving. There's always Reddit's crawling community for questions, but it's not as easy to just casually browse old info that is often hiding away in posts on forums.

Other than my 2 Arrmas, I only have 1 more as of right now. Kyosho Fazer Mk2 in NSX flavor. Hell of a buy for $230. Will be going brushless in this one soon. Just waiting on Christmas and I’ll be picking up either a Kyosho Neo 3.0 or Inferno MP9.

Attachments

• D391C23B-07C3-478A-BAC1-5E1D6697D79B.jpeg
    D391C23B-07C3-478A-BAC1-5E1D6697D79B.jpeg
    451 KB · Views: 52
  • D46DB6DB-ABDD-4992-8B45-E6A341A89056.jpeg
    D46DB6DB-ABDD-4992-8B45-E6A341A89056.jpeg
    767.6 KB · Views: 42
View attachment 48202

I've got a couple Kyosho Mini-Zs for playing around inside the house. The Skyline is drift spec 4WD and the McLaren is RWD. It's pretty much impossible to drive the RWD on the tiles, but it looks pretty. The Team Associated SC is a bit of fun around the house or at the park with the kids... Well it was until I got the Kraton! I also have a Tamiya Novafox that was fun to build, but breaks or bends something every time I drive it.
How do you like the mini z’s? Been looking at them HARD but the price tag has been holding me back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back