Granite Piling up the plastic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmabuck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I realize people here must have mountains of broken bits but it’s fun starting that pile. This thing is such a pleasure to work on. Arrma really went the extra distance to make this thing easy to work on.

Now I just hope they can catch up on the demand for parts. It makes me nervous when eBay is my only resort for some things.

But I am back up and running with some new shocks and A arm so all is good until the next jump LOL!

Attachments

• 7AC012AF-62D8-49B9-9369-DC7E7801C405.jpeg
    7AC012AF-62D8-49B9-9369-DC7E7801C405.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 106
  • D1726694-6782-4968-A527-66E1AF82D1EB.jpeg
    D1726694-6782-4968-A527-66E1AF82D1EB.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 86
Nothing atypical I don’t think but the front bumper is literally useless. Everything else seemed to hold pretty well until a hard direct hit on something solid. I have broke these parts so far:

1. Front a arm
  2. Front bumper x 2 never lasted more than 10 minutes...
  3. Wheelie bar
  4. Body mounts
  5. Shock mount

I don’t know how other people treat thei Granite but I am out trying to send it so I expect something to break. But nothing surprising has broke for me yet.

Nothing atypical I don’t think but the front bumper is literally useless. Everything else seemed to hold pretty well until a hard direct hit on something solid. I have broke these parts so far:

1. Front a arm
  2. Front bumper x 2 never lasted more than 10 minutes...
  3. Wheelie bar
  4. Body mounts
  5. Shock mount

I don’t know how other people treat thei Granite but I am out trying to send it so I expect something to break. But nothing surprising has broke for me yet.

Go to 4:03 ——>

I have hit the stock bumper like that on numerous occasions, yet other people breathe on them and they break ? It’s so weird! By the way, I’m running my Granite front bumper on the BRCC. I think the stock chrome one would have busted.

Ya it’s strange about the bumper deal.

But ya,you can’t fault anyone for those solid a arm smacks LOL! That’s just part of the game. Speaking of that, I should order another couple packs because I know it will happen again soon...

I have hit the stock bumper like that on numerous occasions, yet other people breathe on them and they break ? It’s so weird! By the way, I’m running my Granite front bumper on the BRCC. I think the stock chrome one would have busted.
There isn't much that can hold up to hitting a boulder head on. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back