Kraton Pillow ball caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New hubs are $20 on JRC. FFS it's not like we're dealing with million dollar parts.

New hubs are $20 on JRC. FFS it's not like we're dealing with million dollar parts.

Yep, the way some of them are going on you'd think ptfe tape cured rabies. They probably just have shares in the company that makes the stuff.. Especially that Ari33 twat.

Yep, the way some of them are going on you'd think ptfe tape cured rabies. They probably just have shares in the company that makes the stuff.. Especially that Ari33 twat.
Yeah he sucks ?

Not a million, but when you have to buy proline spares, Arrma spares, Losi spares, Tekno spares, HPI spares, RPM spares, Voltage hobby, GPM, HR and so on, servos, motor/esc combos, body shells, spray paint, wheels, batteries, your wallet start a little bit to melt ^^.

Not a million, but when you have to buy proline spares, Arrma spares, Losi spares, Tekno spares, HPI spares, RPM spares, Voltage hobby, GPM, HR and so on, servos, motor/esc combos, body shells, spray paint, wheels, batteries, your wallet start a little bit to melt ^^.
Haha I can relate to a point. Sounds like you may have over committed to the hobby. @Notorious J has a group that meets every night to help with these addiction issues. ??

I wrapped in teflon tape.... and as soon as I did... I crosse threaded them?. But they don't back out anymore

Has the loctite affected the plastic any.
No it hasn’t. I’ve been doing it for a while now.
Because, when it happen after the first run out of the box, that you find the pillow covers are almost falling out, and you want to use the car without wait to receive upgraded part, then you find an other solution, and if the solution works, then, you forget to buy an upgrade :LOL:
Exactly. It took 2 seconds to grab some already on the shelf blue loctite and never had the issue again. I didn’t agonize for weeks over the issue. I spent 30 seconds fixing an issue clearly Arrma hasn’t figured out how to fix. The truck was brand new, and the pillows backed out on the second run.

so no, I didn’t spend any money or half the knowledge of my college education figuring this out. I have put many packs through it without a problem.

If they break I’ll upgrade to aluminum. If not, they’ll continue to get a tiny dab of loctite.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back