Senton Pinion Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QIB

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
anyone that has any experience with bigger pinion on senton and if there is any heat problems? Thinking about putting the 16T on or maybe get one bigger. Also putting on 1/8 buggy wheels on it.

you shouldn't have any problem with that pinion change ivr ran a 24/50 on my stock motor with no heat problems at all.

you shouldn't have any problem with that pinion change ivr ran a 24/50 on my stock motor with no heat problems at all.
Great i just ordered a 20T but then will probably getva 24T then sometimE, cause it would be awesome to have it running 60+.do you have any idea of how fast yours is goin?

Asphalt only? I can't see that being possible for anything else.
it actualy pretty fun bashing with it in the grass and on dirt large rooster tail and makes jumps fun in a park don't need a lot of space to get nice air. parks with people no problems getting nice air

So do i have to remove the engine to replace the pinion? Seems to be loctited. Or is there any easy trick to replace it?

So do i have to remove the engine to replace the pinion? Seems to be loctited. Or is there any easy trick to replace it?
take the four bolt that hold the esc tray out and it makes it easy to change pinion gear. it give you space to turn the l wrench to adjust the motor

Easiest way Ive found so far is taking off the rollcage, Before I gained a little more knowledge on my senton I completely took the motor out by removing the screws from the bottom of the chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back