Pistol Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
Hey guys, I was wondering what holsters you use on a day to day basis? I need an IWB for a Springfield Hellcat and an OWB for a XDm Elite 4.5, both with mounted red dots.

I was looking at the Safariland 575, Vedder Lighttuck, or the Hidden Hybrid Strong Side Clip holster for the Hellcat.

I was also looking at a Safariland holster for the XDm Elite, but I don't see any red dot versions. Need level 2 or 3 for the XDm as it will be my motorcycle gun most of the time.

I know holsters are very subjective, but what are your opinions?

https://n8tactical.com/

Summer EDC
B9C2D792-4660-4774-9867-5E6C012E8879.jpeg

Winter EDC
273F9C89-21DF-4A81-A674-559D5AFD6200.jpeg

Both accommodate smaller Trijicon RMR red dots but not sure about larger frame red dots like C-More

Crossbreed 100%. They’ve got free founders leather upgrade going on right now I think too. The upgraded leather is worth it(horsehide or founders). Also their gun belts are amazing. Only holsters I’ve used in almost 2 decades of edc. And they give you 2 week try it guarantee.

When I lived in Lake Havasu, used to have a IWB made of nylon. With the lovely summer heat, nylon on the body side helps immensely. With a loose shirt, I felt comfortable.

I pretty much only use full kydex these days. I used to carry with a hybrid, but appendix works so much better for me. Kydex holds the gun well and really doesn't wear out. Maker not super important. JM Custom and Vedder are a couple good ones.

The crossbreeds were a good suggestion. I don't like appendix (so far) and prefer strong arm. I'm going to order the crossbreed, Black Arch, and Safariland 575 and go from there. Also getting the Black arch kydex mag pouches.

Hooked on JM4 tactical, magnetic retention. Haven't used any other holster since I got one of these. Super comfortable, and a Black Friday 20% off sale, code BFSALE sizing

If you've ever tried to carry with loose shorts, you get it.:cool:

Last edited:
The crossbreeds were a good suggestion. I don't like appendix (so far) and prefer strong arm. I'm going to order the crossbreed, Black Arch, and Safariland 575 and go from there. Also getting the Black arch kydex mag pouches.
Just an FYI The leather backer on the crossbreed is thick, so it will feel stiff at first. Wear it and it will conform to your body shape and be the most comfortable thing you put on in the morning. I highly recommend their gun belts too, there is NO sag with them and they don’t dig into you when geared up. Pew pew on one side and spare mag on the other and I wear them usually 10+ hours a day without discomfort. I’m a fanboy, but it’s good you’re trying a few, everyones carry situation is different so good luck finding the one that works best.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back