Kraton Pixs of my brand new #2018 #ARRMA 1/8 BLX 6s #Truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
It arrived in perfect condition today, totally stoked on how bad to the bone this #ARRMA #KRATON looks like!
This picture does not do justice how massive and bad this machine looks like: God Bless America!! I - cant wait to RIPPED it up tomorrow w/ my new BLX 6s Truggy now and join the big boys :) Thanks to @Rich Duperbash for his assistant on selecting the correct parts and just having the best videos on Youtube when it comes to bashing & fixing your #ARRMA vechile's- HAND'S DOWN!!!...I will be uploading some video on my channel as well @ UpliFT-RC and click the subscribe button!
IMG_2454.JPG

Looks awesome for sure.

Look what else just came in for my new #KRATON 6s #BLX, a new set of the beefy, Proline Trenchers X 3.8 tires to rip through the dirt and grass like warm butter :)

Man did I have fun today w/ that #GRANITE #BLX 3s & the #KRATON BLX 6s. Man does that 4x4 truck fly through the air like a bird!
I set up my 2 Ten-Eighty Lunch ramps today and got some killer footage of the the granite and kraton doing some launching.
I am currently working on the video right now in post production. Keep in eye out for it on my Youtube channel here - UpliFT-RC

Had another great session today at a local park with my #KRATON AND MY #GRANITE #BLX3s
I got some really good footage of that #Granite flying through the air like a bird and the #KRATON ripping it up.
It should be ready for upload tomorrow on my new channel.

Stay connected:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz058axKQ3wzShJclEW6inA

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back