Washington Places to bash Thurston County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see someone close. I'm in Centralia. Don't really have any great places yet. I'm planning a bashing track on my five acres. Won't happen until next year though. There is a bike park in castle Rock. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

Well, let me know when the track is open! I am on the hunt for some property myself and will definitely being doing something! We may try a spot in Olympia if we can find one....or shoot in the dark at a skate park or something this Sunday. I'll post here once I solidify it, or if anyone else on the forum can recommend a spot! I am BRAND new to the RC world....oh, and BBQ Guy, pretty sure my new best friend if that name holds up!! Cheers.

That would work for me I will be up there around noon. I'll bring a couple rigs with me.

We should be at Yauger tomorrow late morning. Thinking 10-11. I’ll shoot a message on here in the AM. You familiar with Bigfoot hobby in Oly, are they decent? One guy is looking for some part that didn’t come in.

They seemed OK. They are traxxas only
I can't be there until probably noon.

Now it looks like I can be there earlier. I'm shooting for 10:30 ish. Let me know if anything changes.

I should be there by about 945. Dunno how many RC guys go there but my buddy and I will be there. I'll be wearing a Penguins ballcap.

Just loading up now. I'll be in a white ford fusion.
Should be there in about 30 minutes or so

Last edited:
If anyone is in the area we are meeting up at Yauger skate park this morning. 😁

I'll follow up on this just in case anyone in the future searches. Yauger Park is a nice spot. If you park at the 530 Alta Street SW entrance there is a parking lot. The main walkway towards the building which houses the bathrooms is a great drag strip when nobody is walking. There is a nice covered area and cool playground for the young ones along with a bunch of baseball fields. Parks folks said you can run on the field when they are not being used, LOTS OF DUST! If you follow the path all the way to the other side of the park there is a skate park, TONS of CEMENT so bring some spare parts. Circled area has a few natural 'jumps' and some tree's. Watch out for the water too!
1659411595465.png

If anyone is still looking, my wife and I made a track and are looking for people around Thurston county to come race and bash! You can check out our Facebook (B.S. Off-road RC park) we even built a pretty sweet crawler course if ya have em!

1000001384.jpg

1000001377.jpg

1000001379.jpg

We could try Yauger park.
That's a good spot I was there the other day the skaters don't mind they like to watch and just watch I had my xrt and outcast launching it was good time
There's a mountin bike track some big jump I think one of the bikers was saying 40 foot gap it's right there by dairy queen in tumwater just past the school on the right it's one of the best spots I've found so far it's all dirt

Last edited:
The longview bmx track is great in the summer

Back