Outcast Planetary shims td310475 discontinued?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus terry

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Went looking for planetary shims my lhs said they were showing as discontinued through his supplier and i see that they are unavailable through team durango as well.are there any other shims to use with those dimensions? 5mm x 18mm x 0.20mm

Im fed up with this thing .cant get the diffs to stop slipping. Im selling it .Any takers? 250 bucks battery and all

Sorry to hear that Marcus the outcast is great. They sell hole diff sets on eBay for cheap I got 3 of each and I'm pretty sure they were like 27.00 each. So I got 3 of each. This hobby comes with alot of breakage and a big learning curve depending on what scale rigs you are working on. The only thing I can say is don't give up on it work your way through it you will be happy you did there are so many great people on this forum ready to help that have a ton of knowledge regarding arrmas really rcs in general. I've told you before if I can help I will and I'm sure there r many others here that would do the same thing. Fight the good fight it's worth it in the end.

Lmao i was just aggravated im sorry i have an anger problem and i thought getting into this hobby would help. But i got the noise out :)

Hey man you no I get it. Really I do been there many times myself where I was like that' it I'm done. But take a deep breath realize it's
A hobby lol and you'l figure it out . When you do it will b just that much more satisfying. I'm here if you got any quesitions and I'm sure some of the people I talk 2 or follow would help. Chevys10zr2003, rich has been a huge help to me check out people like slick2500 Jerry rigged they all seem to know there stuff and could help you if you reach out to them sorry guys if that seemed like a shout out lol but you guys r whose posts I read lol.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back