Kraton Plastic Bottom Chassis Cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heliguy

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a plastic/nylon Kraton BLX 1/8 chassis protectors that go on the bottom of the chassis plate.here in the US?

Want to stay away from ordering anything from china.

chassis plastic protector.PNG

Last edited:
DustyMotorCovers has them. I got all mine from T-Bone Racing Here in the states. I am sure other vendors sell them here now, from several years ago. And they all sucked. Never use them any longer. Any of my rigs. Wasted my money. TBH. All these mesh covers are BS IMHO.
A nuisance if anything.
But hey, knock yourself out.:LOL: Try for yourself. It's your dime.
Try using cheap nylon stockings first to see if this concept works for you. Before $diving$ into them.

Last edited:
I'm not asking about the dust and dirt mesh cover.

I'm looking for a plastic/nylon chassis protector for the bottom of the chassis here in the US.

AliExpress has them but they are in China.

https://darksidestudioarts.com/prod...cs-fits-ar320197?_pos=16&_sid=f76a60317&_ss=r
You can get them without the graphics and with a carbon fiber weave pattern too. This is for the bottom of the chassis and this company has a good reputation. Probably better fit them other random places.

Those are vinyl decals.

I'm looking for a plastic/nylon chassis protector for the bottom of the chassis here in the US. Like this one pictured

AliExpress has them but they are in China.

chassis plastic protector.PNG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back