SOLD / FOUND Playstation 5 PS5 Digital Console. Exc cond. PS5, Dualsense controller, PS5 media remote, stand, USB & power cables, manuals & box. $465 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Up for sale is an excellent condition 1TB Playstation 5 PS5 Digital Console. Comes with PS5 console, PS5 Dualsense controller, PS5 media remote, stand, USB & power cables, manuals & original box. Selling for $465 shipped. I checked Ebay and Swappa and as of writing this is the lowest price on the digital PS5 by almost $100. Only selling because I was using this as my PS5 and then got another. So no need for 2. It works perfect. Here is your chance to quit the search and waiting and get one now. Ships within 1 day of payment received. Will ship most likely UPS ground. But if you want USPS Priority and are willing to pay the difference that is fine too. Paypal only please. If interested just PM me and we can got from there. I have a reverse sleep schedule so if I don't reply right away thats why. But I will get back to you. Thank you!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg