Please be careful when speedrunning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Mr.Duke no it wasn't the guy on Youtube.
Per article "Shaun Greene, 37, of Roxbury, Mass., was listed in fair condition Wednesday..."
Thanks for the correction. I went back and edited it out of previous posts to keep his phone from blowing up over false info

The guy rented a racetrack on a closed night to run his RC on.
That's way more effort than I ever put into my 'safe place' speed runs.
jus' sayin'

They keep updating the original article to include more information. This morning when this was posted it didn’t give hardly any info and stated that the unnamed person at the time had broken both legs and his hip.Also wasn’t clear if this took place at a regular T&T night or a private rental

I sure wouldn't want to explain to my insurance company, that I did all that damage, by running myself over with an rc car! :ROFLMAO: 🤕:ROFLMAO:

True... but what if it's too pointy? :unsure:
From that height, I think it'd be enough to split someone in half... 😅
Like, a splitter? Speedrunners often have those. I onxe saw a vid of somebody getting hit by a 4tec. His leg was completely cut open

Like, a splitter? Speedrunners often have those. I onxe saw a vid of somebody getting hit by a 4tec. His leg was completely cut open
My carbon splitter is as sharp as a knife as it's worn out under braking. It will definatly cut the sole under my shoe at 100+mph

220lb=100kg
5ft=1.5m

Ep= mgh = 100kg x 9.81m/s^2 x 1.5m = 1 471.5 m^2-kg / s^2 or roughly 1500 joules
so it should be much higher than 5ft

Here's my calculation:
let H be the starting height of the 100kg object
100kg x 9.81 m/s^2 x H = 8619 m^2-kg / s^2
H = 8.8 m or almost 29ft

And that was excluding air drag, sooo...
STOP!!! SCHOOL ISNT FOR A FEW HOURS

For me, school starts at 14.40, and I only have 75 minutes school, so only one class 😄

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back