Please be careful when speedrunning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine starts at 7:55 and ends at 14:30

Somebody should add a disclaimer that being on the forum does not count as 'Class' and you do not earn credit ;) :ROFLMAO:

school math GIF

Last edited:
STOP!!! SCHOOL ISNT FOR A FEW HOURS
:ROFLMAO: LOL I posted this during school hours. I finished chemistry early, so I thought some physics on Arrma Forum would be fun!🙃:LOL:😂
For me, school starts at 14.40, and I only have 75 minutes school, so only one class 😄
That's nice(y)

mine starts at 7:55 and ends at 14:30
Pre-COVID, mine was 8:25am to 3:40pm (15:40)
Now, it is 9:00am to 3:05pm on some days, 9:40am to 3:05pm on other days, or 10:00 am to 3:05 on remaining days, which is kind of annoying (kind of hoped it would start earlier and end earlier).

:ROFLMAO: LOL I posted this during school hours. I finished chemistry early, so I thought some physics on Arrma Forum would be fun!🙃:LOL:😂

That's nice(y)

Pre-COVID, mine was 8:25am to 3:40pm (15:40)
Now, it is 9:00am to 3:05pm on some days, 9:40am to 3:05pm on other days, or 10:00 am to 3:05 on remaining days, which is kind of annoying (kind of hoped it would start earlier and end earlier).
may i ask what grade you are in?

I've had better. I had one day that all of my teachers were sick, so I only had to show up for, again, 1 75 minute class. It was 'homework hour', so I went to school to make homework for 1h, and then went back home

I've had better. I had one day that all of my teachers were sick, so I only had to show up for, again, 1 75 minute class. It was 'homework hour', so I went to school to make homework for 1h, and then went back home
the vice principle took my axial crawler away cause i was using it during lunch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

My classmates are planning on driving karts around school during LSD, even though that's in 2 years

Last School Day. The 6th year guys (18-19 y/o) can go around do whatever they want. Like covering the floor in whipped cream.

My classmates bike chain was removed and there was... lube and a rubber around his saddle

Last School Day. The 6th year guys can go around do whatever they want. Like covering the floor in whipped cream
oooooooh i was like "WTF does a limited slip differential have to do with school?"
we actually have a simmilar thing called senior prank day.... ive been planing for it for the past 3 years...

Sadly, I'll never experience LSD (wow, that sounds like I'll never OD), because I'll be in the US when I should be having my 6th year of middle school.

If I would be going to VMBO instead of VWO I would already be done with middle school this year ☹️

My classmates are planning on driving karts around school during LSD, even though that's in 2 years
The old BC school building had a grass field surrounding it. Guess who went 'drifting' there in his mom's car in the middle of the night after the 200 year school party?! :p We even ran a flat and had to swap a tire before we left. Such a good memory!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back