Fireteam Please convince me not to buy a Fireteam!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditch the Arrma body clips. I swapped mine out for BittyDesign body clips and my life experienced a qualitative improvement of no less that 27.3%. My hand stopped convulsing reflexively at the thought of removing the body clips when it's cold out. G'waaan...splurge. Live a little. You'll be glad you spent the $10 on some decent clips :)
I spent $4 on 12 traxxas clips that are better than the arrma clips. Don't tell the fanboys.

To
@Moirae
@slick2500
@TheBadazz
@SrC
@Johnny b
@Tex Koder
@Notorious J
@#ARRMArcfanboy4life
@dure16
@Sandracer_NL
@Diem Turner
@RuffRiki
9b86fa4c-4def-4672-8fa9-01a9a0639065_text.gif

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Maybe? Hard to say. But at that price I might as well jut make my own. To quote Top Gear: How Hard Can It Be?
It's really just the left index finger that is the problem. Might be worth buying some cheap, thick gloves and cutting the tip off that one finger.

Just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels.

It's really just the left index finger that is the problem. Might be worth buying some cheap, thick gloves and cutting the tip off that one finger.

Just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels.
Though I'd usually rather risk death that confine myself to a close quarters combat sock, in this particular case I do like the idea of a complete envelopment of the entire joystick...poke a hole for the antenna...

Though I'd usually rather risk death that confine myself to a close quarters combat sock, in this particular case I do like the idea of a complete envelopment of the entire joystick...poke a hole for the antenna...

I'd get TWO of these for $13.00 ea.
USB powered!

One for each hand!

And a hole has already been integrated for you to stick the antenna out.

1671145532756.png

at Wallymart

Sorry was just
Sorry guys last hour had been crazy.
Got a message from my sister in law that my two nephews were missing.
She called the police and they found them about 45min later.

They had asked if they could go shovel driveways with someone they just met. Their mom said no. They said ok can we play outside. She said sure. 10 minutes later they are no where to be found. Cops found them on the other end of the subdivision shoveling someone's driveway.

Sorry was just

They had asked if they could go shovel driveways with someone they just met. There mom said no. They said ok can we play outside. She said sure. 10 minutes later they are no where to be found. Cops found them on the other end of the subdivision shoveling someone's driveway.

That can be very frightening!
I can relate.

Got to keep an eagle eye on your kiddos these days.. Lots of weirdos out there.

So glad to hear they are found safe.
Go 👮🚓!

Sorry was just

They had asked if they could go shovel driveways with someone they just met. Their mom said no. They said ok can we play outside. She said sure. 10 minutes later they are no where to be found. Cops found them on the other end of the subdivision shoveling someone's driveway.
Can't fault them for working hard but mom's still the boss. Good ending!

That can be very frightening!
I can relate.

Got to keep an eagle eye on your kiddos these days.. Lots of weirdos out there.

So glad to hear they are found safe.
Go 👮🚓!
Completely agree.

Now that drama is done with..
Seriously 53 posts and no one telling me not too.

As For credit card balance? It's a bit higher than I'd like simply because it's Christmas and I spoil my family.

That's really the only thing that's making me second guess the purchase.

So what do you guys like about the fireteam over the mojave?

I would think it's a bit more stable because of the width but the heavy body may make that a moot point.

Think a pistol transmitter would fit in this thing?

View attachment 262836
Some days I wish I had the cold weather problem. 40 yrs in Michigan but last 20 in central Florida. Great this time of year but insanely hot in the summer!
As For credit card balance? It's a bit higher than I'd like simply because it's Christmas and I spoil my family.
I was just kidding about the balance bud.....None of my business. I want your decision to be unamous so GO BUY IT! (y) :)

Last edited:
Damn right...I'll have to pay customs & import fees and VAT if I do :LOL:
I hear that Uk now wants to go back with the EU now??? Is that true.
Brexit made the UK hurt financially?? IDK. What's up with that ?
any idea?:unsure:
I spent $4 on 12 traxxas clips that are better than the arrma clips. Don't tell the fanboys.
Don't tell anyone, but I ended up going with All TRX-4 Crawler shocks ( JennysRc) on both my Axial Crawlers. Best dam Crawler shocks out there. Wasted Beacoup coin, on Stupid leaky Proline Scaler shocks. $128. for garbage. And PL cust support sucks. They Coudn't even find seals and bottom cartridge parts for me. Months later they sent me a few loose X-seals they had lying around. But I had already tossed their PL shocks into my junk parts bin for good. Originally when new, I even sent them back to examine and they never even looked at them. They were returned with the same color Zip ties I packaged them all together with. They said they filled and tested them. They came back empty and untouched 2 months later.
The Axial stockers were always known leakers right out the box. PL's were even worse!!!. Leaked out completely before I even used them , just sitting on the shelf on the stand. Only buy PL bodies and wheels/tires. What they are known for. Their shocks are outsourced garbage. One rep even told me so. Became a buddy insider and called me all the time just to chat. Became buddies. He even told me he was getting let go when PL was bought by Horizon Hobby. PL was going under and mismanaged. I was a pain in PL's side over this. Their shocks were no better than Fleabay Chinesium throwaway stuff at 1/10 the price.
:censored::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I just been to HH' site and the FT is now on backorder status. You can B/O one at full price. But don't.
I think all the LHS's have them now. Might still be on sale locally. And HH got rid of all the FT's they had.
BTW, JennysRC has every single FT part available.
I bet JennysRC also bought a slew of the FT's at discount price.
Just wish I could find a dam EXB Mojo chassis for cheap. EXB Mojo is discontinued. :mad:So JennysRC won't be selling them for $52. Dam retail price for an EXB XLWB chassis is $126.:rolleyes:
It's a no brainer that that M2C is the way to go for a mere 3 nickels more $$. And M2C is sold out of it already. I wish I jumped on the M2C cosmetic blemished XLWB chassis' they had earlier. I think @slick2500 got the last one.:LOL::LOL:

If you look up any option parts for the FT. Nothing is there. No EXB parts listed as crossing over. Natha. But we know many parts do crossover. HH should update their FT website. Maybe the FT will even become discontinued by the looks of it. ??? :unsure: Hope not, since they recently flooded the market with thousands of them. A big dump if you ask me. Have to wonder why.....
Think a pistol transmitter would fit in this thing?

View attachment 262836
But who flies in the rain anyway???:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back