SOLD / FOUND PLEASE DELETE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Looking to buy a Nero roller as another father-daughter project. What better place to find one than here ☺️

I have a nice big rock nero I could pull the electronics from and sell as a roller. Send me a PM if it might be of interest. I'm in California so shipping may not be that cheap I'd have to look.

I have a nice big rock nero I could pull the electronics from and sell as a roller. Send me a PM if it might be of interest. I'm in California so shipping may not be that cheap I'd have to look.

PM sent.

Looking to buy a Nero roller as another father-daughter project. What better place to find one than here ☺

Arrma makes a lot better trucks imo.... What are you trying to use this truck for?

Arrma makes a lot better trucks imo.... What are you trying to use this truck for?

Looking for a basher. I’m quite fond og the Nero’s durability and suspension set-up.

Looking for a basher and I’m quite fond og the Nero’s durability and suspension set-up.

do you plan on launching it off ramps, freestyling the street or hitting skateparks?

do you plan on launching it off ramps, freestyling the street or hitting skateparks?

No insane jumps. Mostly bashing at local baseball field, some crawling.

get a kraton or an outcast/notorious.... im not really down with that goofy nero suspension... it doesn't really make sense....

That’s alright... I’m not keen on the traditional vertical shock set up. To each their own.

if you like the lay down setup then great.... get it and bash the $hit out of it..... Bashing is totally subjective... Whatever works for you and your tastes and environment...!

if you like the lay down setup then great.... get it and bash the $hit out of it..... Bashing is totally subjective... Whatever works for you and your tastes and environment...!
Exactly what he said. I wish others followed this quote. For the op, a nero will be very fun. I drive a revo so that suspension and I really like each other. It’ll be a pain in the ass until you sort it out, then you get a cool unique rig that can really get sent up there. Also the plastic chassis is a huge bonus for big air.

Put superglue inside the pushrod ends so they don’t pull out, and also do the cantilever swap that many nero users do because that seems to be the weak point in that truck’s suspension.

I’m excited to see this build!! You can ask me anytime if you need help with the cantilever suspension. All the cars with it seem to share the same problems (aside from exceptions like the Nero and it’s weak cantilevers and the revo needing limiting straps). It’ll be more than enough for normal bashing and those locking diffs will be great for crawling. If the Nero was still being made when I bought my senton, that’s definitely what I would’ve gone with.

It really is a good suspension because your shocks will essentially last forever due to being out of the way of any dirt and harm at all. It’s also nice because you can have these small shocks but then have huge plush suspension travel due to the design.

Last edited:
What’s this cantilever swap you speak of?

I’ve heard many use GKA. But I’m not a nero user so I’m not sure what’s left.

How much would you want to sell the nero for?

Mr. Titanium- So did this Nero roller WTB actually get found for you? I have one but need to gather up all the pieces and parts just to see what it still has or is missing. Just let me know and I'll start working on it.

How much would you want for it?

Not sure yet. Let me pull together everything I have so I can give you a fair number. Right now it’s an un-assembled roller so to speak.

I’ll gather it up and take some pics and we go from there. Cool?

Mr. Titanium- So did this Nero roller WTB actually get found for you? I have one but need to gather up all the pieces and parts just to see what it still has or is missing. Just let me know and I'll start working on it.

Not yet... still looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back