SOLD / FOUND PLEASE DELETE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have a bunch of Nero stuff you might want that I’ll sell you for cheap. I had that toad Agnb65 distractingly me acting like he wanted to buy stuff for a few days on PM so I never posted pics here. He flaked out I’m sorry I didn’t post up for you here originally.

Here is one pic of most of the stuff. Will send another in a little bit.

Attachments

• DA49A123-6B29-49E0-A94F-9A224B54AA5A.jpeg
    DA49A123-6B29-49E0-A94F-9A224B54AA5A.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 56
Alright, I have a bunch of Nero stuff you might want that I’ll sell you for cheap. I had that toad Agnb65 distractingly me acting like he wanted to buy stuff for a few days on PM so I never posted pics here. He flaked out I’m sorry I didn’t post up for you here originally.

Here are 2 pics. PM me. I’ll do $55 + shipping just to get rid of it.

Attachments

• 10FC9D04-6B09-4E43-BF38-F385773EF5AF.jpeg
    10FC9D04-6B09-4E43-BF38-F385773EF5AF.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 11C96172-6680-4DBE-B2AE-7CAD483C1283.jpeg
    11C96172-6680-4DBE-B2AE-7CAD483C1283.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 47

Here are 2 pics. PM me. I’ll do $55 + shipping just to get rid of it.

Let me study the pics and get back to you soon. Thanks??

Still looking....

If you find one and want some upgrades let me know I think I still have my GKA cantilevers around somewhere. Probably one of my favorite things I ever did to mine. I have a video on it in YouTube called like well used arrma Nero review and you can see how they look. I think that dude still makes some Nero parts.

If you find one and want some upgrades let me know I think I still have my GKA cantilevers around somewhere. Probably one of my favorite things I ever did to mine. I have a video on it in YouTube called like well used arrma Nero review and you can see how they look. I think that dude still makes some Nero parts.

I know of the GKA cantilevers. How much you looking to get?

ehh doesn't really matter. Ill find them tomorrow and clean them up and post a picture in here for you. Probably like $25 and whatever shipping is, I don't need to try to recapture any cost from them, just need a reason to bring my butt to the post office. They don't do me any good just sitting here looking pretty. I think theyre probably like $45ish dollars new?

ehh doesn't really matter. Ill find them tomorrow and clean them up and post a picture in here for you. Probably like $25 and whatever shipping is, I don't need to try to recapture any cost from them, just need a reason to bring my butt to the post office. They don't do me any good just sitting here looking pretty. I think theyre probably like $45ish dollars new?
Let me get those GKA Rockers

Exactly what he said. I wish others followed this quote. For the op, a nero will be very fun. I drive a revo so that suspension and I really like each other. It’ll be a pain in the ass until you sort it out, then you get a cool unique rig that can really get sent up there. Also the plastic chassis is a huge bonus for big air.

Put superglue inside the pushrod ends so they don’t pull out, and also do the cantilever swap that many nero users do because that seems to be the weak point in that truck’s suspension.

I’m excited to see this build!! You can ask me anytime if you need help with the cantilever suspension. All the cars with it seem to share the same problems (aside from exceptions like the Nero and it’s weak cantilevers and the revo needing limiting straps). It’ll be more than enough for normal bashing and those locking diffs will be great for crawling. If the Nero was still being made when I bought my senton, that’s definitely what I would’ve gone with.

It really is a good suspension because your shocks will essentially last forever due to being out of the way of any dirt and harm at all. It’s also nice because you can have these small shocks but then have huge plush suspension travel due to the design.

Just got a Nero - can’t wait to dig in!
What is the “cantilever swap”?

Just got a Nero - can’t wait to dig in!
What is the “cantilever swap”?
You would be swapping out your rocker posts. There are actually a few things that could/should be done. The 2 cheapest are the rocker posts and shock spring retainers. You can just buy 4 Hardened M5x35mm cap head screws for those. Super cheap. You would also need #8 washers to put at the bottom of the rocker because there is a recess where the rocker post screws in to. You need 2 washers each rocker. You would also need Hobao part# 90049 to replace all your spring retainers on your shocks. There is literally a ton of info all over the forums if you just search Nero

Thank you ??
I’m thinking of upgrading got to the Hot-Racing bell cranks as well - look a ton stronger than the stock ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back