Typhon Please Help Blown tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmaFan1406

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
So I took my Typhon out of the box slap some 6S batteries went to a parking lot the GPS clocked it at 61 miles an hour and three out of four tires foams exploded out of the tires through small slits about quarter-inch long. Has anyone else run into this problem with the stock tires. I was under the impression that these tires could handle 70 mph. Are these covered in the warranty will they replace them ?

Last edited:
So I took my Typhon out of the box slap some 6S batteries went to a parking lot the GPS clocked it at 61 miles an hour and three out of four tires foams exploded out of the tires through small slits about quarter-inch long. Has anyone else run into this problem with the stock tires. I was under the impression that these tires could handle 70 mph. Are these covered in the warranty will they replace them ?
You can try asking for warranty. They are sometimes stingy on tire warranty swaps. Give them a call and leave a call back number.

Run rig on 4s I had exploded 2 sets on 6s running on street, so I run mx28 2.8’s on Street, but now that I’m a proud owner of mamba x and 2200 I stay on dirt that combo is a beast I’m all throttle no break and my hoons tires on 4s they last long but drift like a mf tho And 6s geez leaves 11 marks on street.

Sustained power on pavement like that is hard on most tires. I really like the Arrma 6s buggy tires for most terrain but you may want to try some road tires to let it rip n the road.
Duratrax make some nice ones, Grp belted if you are going to go really fast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back