Notorious Please help choosing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR11

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to purchase my 1st RC. I’ve been searching and researching for a while. Initially I wanted a Different brand that seemed to be pushed by my two local hobby shops simply forpl part support. However, I love the Notorious and the Outcast. Kraton is great too.

The truck would be used for backyard/park/off-road bashing. Also, living in New England, some snow driving as well. Maybe the occasional parking lot. I’m not afraid to take something apart and replace a part when needed. My thoughts are if I’m spending $$ I’d rather buy something I like and want than buy a different brand because local hobby is telling be brand A is easier for a newbie.

Any advice and input is helpful!
Thank you!

While I think it is important to support local hobby shops (they are a dying breed)
They are not always correct.

Personally for me nothing is worse than having a car that I cannot get or find parts for! For this reason Arrma is really great. Parts are abundant and cheap also. While Arrma isn't as great as Losi, Mugen, or Tekno, it is up there in quality. I assure you that you will have a blast with any of the 6s line Arrma models.

I would get the Talion for what you want it for. Little lower of a profile then the kraton meaning a little better on the street when it comes to handling etc. I'm bias so )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back