Infraction Please help i think my esc is dead

Grable

Reaction score
So I bought and infraction 6s and a 6s battery charged iit plugged it in. I did not change any parts. And I got 15 minutes play time any my infraction is dead won't even turn the wheels. Also when I attempt to turn it in I beeps once with a green flash then nothing happens I turn it off and back in and I get zero activity from my esc fans are dead to I checked connections all seem to be good.

SrC

RC is a lifestyle choice
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon TLR
15 minutes run time is about right. Not sure what capacity and brand packs you have there. Run time can vary.
Perhaps the only help available is from Horizon Hobby if you have the 2 year warranty in effect. Get it replaced.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Vendetta
So I bought and infraction 6s and a 6s battery charged iit plugged it in. I did not change any parts. And I got 15 minutes play time any my infraction is dead won't even turn the wheels. Also when I attempt to turn it in I beeps once with a green flash then nothing happens I turn it off and back in and I get zero activity from my esc fans are dead to I checked connections all seem to be good.

What Lipo charger do you have?

Diem Turner

Yes...I have a Premium Member
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Wouldn’t his fans still be working if it hit LVC?
Probably. I think I'd still try to eliminate all doubt and charge a pack up to 4V/cell and give it a go. While it's charging you can stand around the non-functioning car just like when a car breaks down on the highway and everyone on board is gathered around the open hood giving it a good, long, blank stare.