Infraction Please help i think my esc is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grable

Reaction score
So I bought and infraction 6s and a 6s battery charged iit plugged it in. I did not change any parts. And I got 15 minutes play time any my infraction is dead won't even turn the wheels. Also when I attempt to turn it in I beeps once with a green flash then nothing happens I turn it off and back in and I get zero activity from my esc fans are dead to I checked connections all seem to be good.

15 minutes run time is about right. Not sure what capacity and brand packs you have there. Run time can vary.
Perhaps the only help available is from Horizon Hobby if you have the 2 year warranty in effect. Get it replaced.

So I bought and infraction 6s and a 6s battery charged iit plugged it in. I did not change any parts. And I got 15 minutes play time any my infraction is dead won't even turn the wheels. Also when I attempt to turn it in I beeps once with a green flash then nothing happens I turn it off and back in and I get zero activity from my esc fans are dead to I checked connections all seem to be good.

What Lipo charger do you have?

Sounds like normal to me. You’ve reached low voltage cut off. Do you have a lipo checker? If not I’d recommend buying one, they’re cheap.

Wouldn’t his fans still be working if it hit LVC?
Probably. I think I'd still try to eliminate all doubt and charge a pack up to 4V/cell and give it a go. While it's charging you can stand around the non-functioning car just like when a car breaks down on the highway and everyone on board is gathered around the open hood giving it a good, long, blank stare.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back