please help with my fury

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norcorider44

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I just bought the fury bls and I used it 4 times and now I have no start up sound from the motor and both the red and blue lights on the ESC is flashing,and i have no throttle or brake. but I have full steering still. Any info on this could help a lot. Thanks in advance

Hate to go this simple, but have you checked the battery has enough charge? You're not below the LVC?
Have you put a voltage meter on the leads to the motor, checked to see when you throttle, the ESC is sending current?

Hate to go this simple, but have you checked the battery has enough charge? You're not below the LVC?
Have you put a voltage meter on the leads to the motor, checked to see when you throttle, the ESC is sending current?
Thank you for your reply,
Yes i tried the battery and made sure there was enough charge. I have not tried to put a volt meter on the motor leads and will do that tomorrow. The good news is i went to my local hobby shop and he said he can have a new ESC at his store in a week to replace mine so the customer service was great. Thanks again for your help and i will reply with the results from the volt meter.

Thank you for your reply,
Yes i tried the battery and made sure there was enough charge. I have not tried to put a volt meter on the motor leads and will do that tomorrow. The good news is i went to my local hobby shop and he said he can have a new ESC at his store in a week to replace mine so the customer service was great. Thanks again for your help and i will reply with the results from the volt meter.

I have a BLS Vorteks, upgraded to an 80A ESC. Moved the BLS 35A ESC to my Raider. the BLS ESC is, seriously, meh.
Found a 60A ESC on eBay, it's got some serious wow factor.
Here's link to my post n the Raider section: https://arrmaforum.com/threads/raider-between-a-bls-and-blx.674/
Ordered the ESC on Jan 23, received it Feb 08, not too shabby time-wise.
Just food for thought...

I have a BLS Vorteks, upgraded to an 80A ESC. Moved the BLS 35A ESC to my Raider. the BLS ESC is, seriously, meh.
Found a 60A ESC on eBay, it's got some serious wow factor.
Here's link to my post n the Raider section: https://arrmaforum.com/threads/raider-between-a-bls-and-blx.674/
Ordered the ESC on Jan 23, received it Feb 08, not too shabby time-wise.
Just food for thought...
Thank you very much for your help steve. How are you likeing the performance from your $39 upgrade? I may be getting this. Also what battery's do you run?

Thank you very much for your help steve. How are you likeing the performance from your $39 upgrade? I may be getting this. Also what battery's do you run?

Running 4000mAh LiPos, getting easily 20-25 minute run times during lots of hard accelerations.
The combo easily pops the front wheels into the air, say your cruising at 10-15mph, jerk the trigger and front wheels pop pretty high.
Here's the battery: 4000mAh 2S 30C Lipo

I don't know where you're bashing, if it's a playground, combo's speed overload, you'll rarely, if ever full -queeze the trigger. Maybe if you're in a rock quarry, climbing 50-100 foot piles of sand and gravel, it could bog down. Your call.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back