Kraton Please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#CKassinger

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hello all this is my first post and hate that it is over a breakage lol.. I've only had my kraton 4s for like a month and I've only driven it like four or five times because I had other parts break that I had to wait on being shipped but that being said I understand some breaks are from user error but this happened yesterday the only thing i can think of is the bearings locked up in the slipper which caused everything to build up heat and melt the stuff that it did.. I need to know what all parts I need to fix it...
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1528638481.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-682412455.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--597531126.jpeg
IMG_20200204_214640191.jpg

Yep that’s a lot of damage there. Driveshaft, power module housing, HD input gear, bearings, and maybe more. It looks like you had a stone cut your center driveshaft in half. Never seen an input gear shaft snapped like that.

Hello all this is my first post and hate that it is over a breakage lol.. I've only had my kraton 4s for like a month and I've only driven it like four or five times because I had other parts break that I had to wait on being shipped but that being said I understand some breaks are from user error but this happened yesterday the only thing i can think of is the bearings locked up in the slipper which caused everything to build up heat and melt the stuff that it did.. I need to know what all parts I need to fix it... View attachment 63927View attachment 63928View attachment 63929View attachment 63930

Solution: https://jennysrc.com/collections/arrma-kraton-4x4-4s

And a sealed bearing kit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back