Typhon Please please help me decide what to do? What should be my first Arrma Car???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacSpacey

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Galls,
MacSpacey here from the Netherlands with an very very important decision to make.
Which Arrma car should I buy as my first one? I looked on the Internet for about 5 weeks now, ans I'm getting so very frustrated by my indecisiveness.... I WANT to be BASHING here in my Park. Plus I can drive top speed at my Soccer field. The fields are not used anymore for soccer but still they still cut the grass. And 500 meters further is a nice bmx track. And all that is just around the corner, like 500 meters on the left of my house that is where the park starts. It also has super nice gravel roads and dirt roads.
So I have Access to Virtually Unlimited amounts of space. So it is VERY very important for me to go and get the PERFECT car for me.
I have the budget to buy an 6s model.
But what to buy? Any idea or information would be gladly appreciated. Thanks for reading my post, I really want to get this show on the road (pun intended)
Macspacey from the Netherlands out.
I hope to hear from you guys and galls.
HAVE LOTS OF ARRMA FUN. PEACE

Welcome to the arrma asylum ?. If you wanna flip n have just a crazy rc get an outcast/notorious. If you want more speed /stability(still can flip) get a kraton

As said above, if you want to do flips and wheelies all day get a swb (Notorious or Outcast). If you want more planted power and get up to speed easier get a lwb like Kraton or Talion. But don't forget about the Typhon too. Edit: you already have a Typhon.

Last edited:
Mojave is a bit to expensive but that is really 2 bad because I like everything about that truck, like EVERYTHING. and I want to buy a Typhon but I'm struggling with the question Typhon 3s or 6s. Also because of the fact that I Maybe would buy an Senton 3s after buying a typhon 3s if my budget allows it. Otherwise I'm leaning towards the typhon 6s. I wish there was a affordable senton 6s but they cost like 579 euro here and the Mojave a whopping 799!!!

Mojave is a bit to expensive but that is really 2 bad because I like everything about that truck, like EVERYTHING. and I want to buy a Typhon but I'm struggling with the question Typhon 3s or 6s. Also because of the fact that I Maybe would buy an Senton 3s after buying a typhon 3s if my budget allows it. Otherwise I'm leaning towards the typhon 6s. I wish there was a affordable senton 6s but they cost like 579 euro here and the Mojave a whopping 799!!!
If the Mohave is “expensive” stick with a 3S for sure.

Well my ansewer is as always another question: which one do you like the most, first of all?

I mean the taion could be perfect for me but i'd never buy it, cos it's ugly AF :ROFLMAO:

As other said, Notorious/outcast for big air and flips and, since I love the Typhon, I'd say typhon for speed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back