PLEASE READ...don't break your nero again..EVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I should probably make these changes before things break.

Regarding the shock positioning; "Vital" third hole from outside. iirc factory is the far outside position, so we're moving it in two holes. I'm thinking there are four or five total. Sound right?
Move into third hole...from the outside

Guess I should probably make these changes before things break.

Regarding the shock positioning; "Vital" third hole from outside. iirc factory is the far outside position, so we're moving it in two holes. I'm thinking there are four or five total. Sound right?
Correct, I went one notch before before the most inward setting. I tried the inner most setting but was tending to roll a bit.

FYI, M5x40's work too. No spacers. I got them with a shoulder and it's the same length as the ticket is tall. Perfect solution! Thanks!

2....Vital that shocks are in the 3rd hole from outside (mainly causes issues with shock shafts and rod ends otherwise

Does this apply the big rock aswell?

I was too late to replace the rocker post. it snapped :(. Any tips how to get the broken part out?

I was too late to replace the rocker post. it snapped :(. Any tips how to get the broken part out?

I'm sure to some, removal can be done. I found no practical way myself, so I just ended up replacing the plastic whole bulkhead. If you haven't already, you may want to grab some of them up while you can. I can tell you for certain no other rc shares that component, and almost just as certain that production has halted quite some time ago for that mold.

Gook luck and happy bashing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back