Please stop by and give a word of encouragement for Vas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Vas from @Aussie RC Playground posted a live stream this morning announcing that he is ending his relationship with HH, just as Thomas P did last year.

I hope that y’all could leave a nice message of support for him here. I know that I have already been missing your content brother. YouTube isn’t going to be the same without your content.

I am amazed at how sh!tyy this world can be to good people. That goes for heartless mega corporations as well as internet trolls. Y’all need to understand the damage a few keystrokes can do. You can change the life of someone halfway around the world with some dumb comment. Think before you post.

God I hope that this gets fixed. We need ya Vas

Vas' channel is definitely in my Top 3, I always enjoyed his brutal honesty, his passion for the hobby, and his in-depth knowledge and understanding of the products. I hope he keeps his channel going, whatever shape or form that may be.

TL;DW Arrma and HH ghosted him the last two months with zero communication over a picture that was leaked a while ago, incorrectly attributed to him.

I really enjoyed Vas’ videos. I’m a customer service worker by trade and it’s fairly unprofessional to not provide some sort of correspondence, even during a pandemic, about the lack of communication. I hope that someone at HH/Arrma can provide closure for him.

We all love and support you Vas! I watched your live stream this morning with a very somber demeanor. I was not happy with how you’ve been treated and how badly it has effected your emotions. I felt how you felt watching your stream and I didn’t like it. Stay strong brother.

For most of us RC is a diversion from our livelihood. For @Aussie RC Playground it is his livelihood, or at least a part of it. His videos are well done, honest, for all levels and ages (except this one...). I know I bought my first Arrma, watching his videos of the Kraton.
This really sucks, any rc company that can continues to sell a RTR rc car with a radio that is down right dangerous with nearly their whole freakin line up, is ruthless. (They knew before those even hit the boat, that that radio was crap, RC is what they do, come on now, we have to tell people on the forum to buy a radio that’s called “Dumbo” cost 25$ and is 10000% better than a radio that comes with a 550$ car). I love my Arrma cars and trucks but the company less and less. I’m hoping Vas and Horizon pactch things up, I will still support his channel regardless.

It’s sad when a corporation benefits so much from an individual whom helped them even more... Then casted them aside like a piece of rubbish without an explanation ... Shame on you Arrma and Horizon Hobby. Your products are awesome, but your people skills need a major overhaul in my opinion. ??‍♂️

I happened to catch it live this morning. Knew there was some friction with HH and Arrma for awhile, got a hint when Vas didn't get the Anniversary OC. Seen a couple posts by Dearden in the live feed that said basically no more cars, goodby. Been a huge fan of Vas, stand up guy, wish him the best!

Man I really feel for him, he has done so much for Arrma. It can't be that hard to write an email and explain why they would end the relationship. Sure the leaked image is a no go, but I would even go that far and say that it helped the hype. IMO everyone deserves a second chance (especially after 5 years of supporting them) and if I remember correctly JayTee accidentally also leaked something before the release. Hope things get sorted out for the better and we'll see some awesome new content from him soon.

Very sad situation. I think Arrma did benefit a lot from his videos. His honesty is definitely a strong point for him. Even if Arrma got a few slaps here and there, he was generally very positive toward the brand.

I feel he did a lot for the company. He at least was very important in my decision to buy a Kraton 6S.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back