Please stop by and give a word of encouragement for Vas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horizon in europe is bad but in america never relly had a problem with superior service than traxxas here but since covid idk going to warranty an esc soon lets see what happens but losi did not deserve what horizon seems to have done to them i hope horizon doesn't become traxxas 2.0 with their awfull behaviors
This just going to hurt arrma than anything else by not talking to him or explaining whats the route they have taken and + trowing an unprofessional reply in public just trows more oil into the fire
not in all europe the service of Arrma is bad. Please don't speak of all europe as you apperently don't know it. Everything in waranty is replaced right away where I am from.

not in all europe the service of Arrma is bad. Please don't speak of all europe as you apperently don't know it. Everything in waranty is replaced right away where I am from.
Isn’t all of EU serviced by one company in Germany tho? ??‍♂️

well EU and europe are two diffrent things. EU is a alliance of many states and europe is the continent. Might be that the main service goes over Germany, as it was often refered to.

well EU and europe are two diffrent things. EU is a alliance of many states and europe is the continent. Might be that the main service goes over Germany, as it was often refered to.
Business in Switzerland is still being handled by the same European Branch of Hobbywing though, right?
It's nice to hear that support has been good for you. I have heard almost exclusively bad stuff about their European branch.

I saw the video. He even thought about killing himself??? Wow, you have to be careful about the negative people that exist online and pay them no attention. Just ignore them. I guess it's easier said than done. He's a great guy and made an honest mistake that he is owning up to. RC vehicles are just toys, but I understand the emotional connection that he has with the hobby. Hang in there Vas, just keep doing what you do. Thanks for all the great videos and reviews ?.

I hate to be insensitive but the business world is ruthless and the world is a tough cruel place. Arrma and HH are businesses and are competing with other companies for big money. A Youtuber with 65k followers is not a big priority for them and if one guy messes up there's always another reviewer waiting in the wings. Yes this sucks but that's life as we know it in 2020.
I think it's best not to cozy up with any one company. Look at Kevin Talbot...he has over 600k subs and other than getting a few freebies here and there most of his success is attributed to his entertaining videos and personality.
I wish all the best to Vas and I do enjoy his video's...keep your head up and when one door closes another opens. ??

Last edited:
its always been the same message: don't bite the hand that feeds you. with a rant like this your termination is 100% secured employee, ambassador or whatsoever related or just supported - its a nail in the coffin.

Not really. Quite a few companies have chilled in the last ten years when it comes to people reviewing their products.
The only other major companies that usually get their feelings hurt when someone review bombs their product is Gaming Publishers (ala Sony bitching right now for the poor scores that garbage TLU2 is getting).

Its hard not to see RIGHT now in the Tech world Intel getting creamed and every publication to 'independent' reviewers "bashing" them right now. Maybe during the skulltrail days they might have pulled what Arrma is doing now but these days...

I know Arrma isn't that old of a company but I hope after this debacle they mature, get someone in with some common sense in the PR department who can handle relationships on their social media side of things.

imo, that leaked photo had nothing to do with hh and arrma ending their relationship with vas. It was absolutely his brutally honest review of the k8s. ?

Some folks high up need to reconsider their approach with vas, his videos and reviews are the best out there, i got into arrma by watching his reviews, i was always a traxxas boy until Vas pulled me over to arrma.

Great honest videos filmed with knowledge and a friendly approach, big mistakeb to lose this.

How is it that I seem to be the only one that thinks his past Arrma reviews have always been extremely biased? He's glanced over some well known issues. Now all of a sudden he's the bastion of "honest" reviews? ?

Beating a Dead Horse to Metaphorically Beat a Dead Horse Is to ...

if u hav been to crazy hobbies. i think i may have seen your car
1594593238206.png
we wish you good

How is it that I seem to be the only one that thinks his past Arrma reviews have always been extremely biased? He's glanced over some well known issues. Now all of a sudden he's the bastion of "honest" reviews? ?

I always felt he addressed the issues but politely, he didn't need to slag off the crap spectrum transmitters that we all sold on eBay without even using, he would indicate that some have had issues and you could read between the lines. His senton, granite and kraton reviews were spot on, as i result i bought all three.

It's a sad day as far as I'm concerned, rc should be an outlet, an escape, something to look forward to after work. i used to race at club level but people take it so seriously these days it sucks the fun out of it, now i just bash with my son and love it more than ever.

Does anyone remember when Thomas Petersen, aka TP-Parts Rc-Extreme https://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasP74, bowed out from Arrma. Quiet, cool and poised to jump back with bigger and better content. Sold off/gave away his collection privately, and moved on. This is a man who is partly responsible for certain Arrma designs, including the now famous, Outcast 6s. He chopped, channeled, and completely reinvented some of Arrma's original designs, which eventually became actual Arrma vehicles. His videos are all over arrma-rc.com in the how to sections https://www.arrma-rc.com/tv/channel/tutorials. He never said a bad word about Arrma, never even explained why he was parting ways. He just packed his bags and moved on. Maybe he doesn't have as many followers, but he puts out more content on YouTube than just about any other rc'er, and he's all out of pocket with his trucks. He's the main reason I, and I'm sure many others, really got the itch for Arrma. Whatever the reason for Arrma and HH to want to cut ties with Vas, that was their decision to make. A 40 minute live stream where he calls out the companies and demands their attention, was in my opinion, the absolutely worse thing he could do. I have followed Vas for a couple of years now. I was very sympathetic to his plea, when the online harassment started after the leaked K8 photo. No one deserves to be bullied in person or online, regardless of the circumstances. But I cannot stand behind him after seeing this latest video. There are so many avenues people can take when trying to resolve problems with friends, family or in business. A YouTube rant is definitely not the best choice. Good luck to you Vas. I hope you take this time to reconnect to your friends and family, and get past this hurdle in your life.✌

Does anyone remember when Thomas Petersen, aka TP-Parts Rc-Extreme https://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasP74, bowed out from Arrma. Quiet, cool and poised to jump back with bigger and better content. Sold off/gave away his collection privately, and moved on. This is a man who is partly responsible for certain Arrma designs, including the now famous, Outcast 6s. He chopped, channeled, and completely reinvented some of Arrma's original designs, which eventually became actual Arrma vehicles. His videos are all over arrma-rc.com in the how to sections https://www.arrma-rc.com/tv/channel/tutorials. He never said a bad word about Arrma, never even explained why he was parting ways. He just packed his bags and moved on. Maybe he doesn't have as many followers, but he puts out more content on YouTube than just about any other rc'er, and he's all out of pocket with his trucks. He's the main reason I, and I'm sure many others, really got the itch for Arrma. Whatever the reason for Arrma and HH to want to cut ties with Vas, that was their decision to make. A 40 minute live stream where he calls out the companies and demands their attention, was in my opinion, the absolutely worse thing he could do. I have followed Vas for a couple of years now. I was very sympathetic to his plea, when the online harassment started after the leaked K8 photo. No one deserves to be bullied in person or online, regardless of the circumstances. But I cannot stand behind him after seeing this latest video. There are so many avenues people can take when trying to resolve problems with friends, family or in business. A YouTube rant is definitely not the best choice. Good luck to you Vas. I hope you take this time to reconnect to your friends and family, and get past this hurdle in your life.✌
Well said, Johnny. Couldn't agree more.

8 pages dedicated to this topic. Good Lord.
To be honest I'm surprised it has stayed as civil as it has. I for sure thought this thread would go sideways real fast and end up in the trash bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back