Senton Pls help Parts for my senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I ordered parts for my senton last friday from gpm parts online and they some how were going too sent me kraton parts instead so i canceled the order, its been three days with no responce, has anyone dealt with this company? I wanted a steering bell and block or what ever its called in aluminum and lower a arms

Be careful with aluminum parts in certain places,such as a-arms. You want some parts specifically to be plastic so they can flex and possibly break instead of permanently bending or making more expensive replacement parts the new weak point, like your chassis for example. ;)

I ordered parts for my senton last friday from gpm parts online and they some how were going too sent me kraton parts instead so i canceled the order, its been three days with no responce, has anyone dealt with this company? I wanted a steering bell and block or what ever its called in aluminum and lower a arms

and this is why you don't buy GPM parts... no returns basically, 1 week email response time, 3 week shipping time (in my experience with 2 orders) and the parts suck.. I do like the front upper arms though.. otherwise no bueno.. sledge is right about the arms... you want them to flex or you break other stuff.

Be careful with aluminum parts in certain places,such as a-arms. You want some parts specifically to be plastic so they can flex and possibly break instead of permanently bending or making more expensive replacement parts the new weak point, like your chassis for example. ;)
Ok i understand that part but i want lower control arms with multiple shock positions and further more this conpany took my money and now no reply!

they are in hong kong on a diff time zone and prob like 2 people at the company speak english...So, when you email them in english it has to get forwarded to like 5 people before you get a response... I had this problem when they sent me the total wrong parts for my bell crank.. They sealed up the bag with the wrong stuff... I have since removed it for the stock one.. lol

they are in hong kong on a diff time zone and prob like 2 people at the company speak english...So, when you email them in english it has to get forwarded to like 5 people before you get a response... I had this problem when they sent me the total wrong parts for my bell crank.. They sealed up the bag with the wrong stuff... I have since removed it for the stock one.. lol
Ya they were going to send me one for a kraton. Would it have fit on mu senton?

Glad to see this about GPM. I've been looking at C-Hubs and Knuckles from them because they look a little beefier than Hot Racing. I think I'll stick with the Hot Racing now....

i have HR knuckles and they are nice.. i got them cause the pillow ball hex kept backing out... hasnt happened since...

Glad to see this about GPM. I've been looking at C-Hubs and Knuckles from them because they look a little beefier than Hot Racing. I think I'll stick with the Hot Racing now....
I just ordered from HR a steering rack and hubs with exchange, shipping and tax 109$ too Ontario.

Yes i aggree, but its only 19$ for my bulkhead so fiddlestick it lol i want her too look good when it breaks, its not fun if you never break nothing?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back