Mojave Plug n play fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cal.t

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hi people looking for a fan for my new Mojave, since they don’t come with one out the box. Don’t want nothing expensive or needs soldering jobs, or as weak as the stock arrma ones. What’s recommended? Also while I make this post a more powerful one for my new infraction might be worth it.

Cheers🤘

Hi people looking for a fan for my new Mojave, since they don’t come with one out the box. Don’t want nothing expensive or needs soldering jobs, or as weak as the stock arrma ones. What’s recommended? Also while I make this post a more powerful one for my new infraction might be worth it.

Cheers🤘
Depends on how wild you want to go. There are some small fans that will run off bec voltage. I had good luck with the yeah racing dual fan setup for the motor and there are some wtf fans on ebay that are pretty good. If you want to go with a little more effort you could buy a cheap heat sink on ebay and run a 40mm fan on the motors with a little work and possible soldering.

typhon2.jpg

mojave5.jpg

Depends on how wild you want to go. There are some small fans that will run off bec voltage. I had good luck with the yeah racing dual fan setup for the motor and there are some wtf fans on ebay that are pretty good. If you want to go with a little more effort you could buy a cheap heat sink on ebay and run a 40mm fan on the motors with a little work and possible soldering.

View attachment 194932

View attachment 194933
Looking for one as powerful as I can go running off bec. Don’t solder yet so plug n play is what I need.

What about a fan that fits the stock heat sink on a Talion EXB? No opposed to and exchange, but kinda feeling lazy and what exactly does it plug into?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back