Notorious Pocket 2s NOTORIOUS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apocalypse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Sup Folks? They got the Baby NOTORIOUS over there. Performance features derived from 1/8 scale trucks and buggies have been shrunken down in size and engineered to deliver the utmost performance in a smaller monster truck package.

Yes, the Tacon trucks and buggy’s are really cool. A couple members here have them.

I bet ARRMA is in R&D stage for the official ARRMA License version. witch in particular would be their own Electronics and Body design.
Looks like all this RC product comes from the same place and its just a matter of who licenses what, and adds their own little tweaks.

Add all the T Bone Racing Basher kit for Mini 8 and no doubt it's Baby Notorious for Sho Sho!

This little rig is different from all the other minis, usually they are not a threat, however this thing has the speed and weight to destroy it's self.
I'm bout to take it to the next level tho!

Don’t know why my reply was posted like that. Why do you call this a baby noto?

I have it in hand and it is exact same only micro, all this stuff comes from Hong Kong and its all the same design, just some Companys place branding on the particular platform they want to offer to their consumer base but it still all comes from the same source. From what I can tell Traxxas is the only 100% original RC brand with production in Taiwan, hence the lawsuit, however Losi, Team Associated, ARRMA etc... are all sourced from the same Hong Kong Manufacture. So you have Traxxas in Dallas Texas and Hong Kong distro out of Illinois by Horizon as well as smaller distro out of L.A. It's all good and I like em all. Now this TACON is the Ultimate Micro built like an ARRMA, they also offer the Kraton Version so if you like micro these are dope for sure and you can't go wrong. I'm doing the pre-bash work right now then its getting sent from a 4" quarter pipe

How are you claiming this is a scaled down version of the Notorious with parts sourced from Arrmas parts manufacturer?

It's not even close

Arrma is sourced from Hong Kong manufacturer, Arrma makes absolutly NOTHING, they just engineer already produced Hong Kong RC so that they can brand it. Arrma is nothing but Kids sitting in front of computers running CAD/CAM software making tweaks on already Hong Kong manufacturer Rc product. Just like the kid in that video.

Last edited:
Do you have any evidence to support this assertion? If so, please post it.

So far I see nothing to back up your claim that the RC in that video is a "baby Notorious" or even close to the Notorious design. At most, there are a few "similarities" but that's about it. No pillow ball suspension. No sway bars. No center differential or dog bones. Completely different center layout. If anything it resembles a Redcat more than it does an Arrma.

This thing is a little bird, always up in the trees, My notorious is so heavy that I never really had this problem before.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back