• FUTABA

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • OTHER (PLEASE SPECIFY BELOW)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Arrma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ProModeler has my business for sevos. Between customer service, quality, speed, torque and cost, they can't be beat IMO.

http://www.promodeler.com/

IMG_9543.JPG

Have you ran the DS630 yet? I cant decide in between the 470 and the 630.
I haven't tried the 630 simply because the 470's have more than enough to turn backflip tires on any surface you put it on.

Wow! Those specs kill the Savox for just $10 more. This is why I love this forum...find another brand to throw my money at every day ?
How does that servo match up with stock?
The stock servo is just barely adequate for an RTR, but comparing it to a the 470 it's like comparing a used high mileage Toyota Camry the a new Z06 corvette. Both will serve the same basic function to get you from point A to B, but that's where it stops

I put in Tactic because now Arrma uses Spektrum
My mistake. New receiver, same servo. Don't think I can change the name, so let's just call the Arrma ADS a Tactic.
My mistake. New receiver, same servo. Don't think I can change the name, so let's just call the Arrma ADS a Tactic.
Or just add Arrma. Done.
The stock servo is just barely adequate for an RTR, but comparing it to a the 470 it's like comparing a used high mileage Toyota Camry the a new Z06 corvette. Both will serve the same basic function to get you from point A to B, but that's where it stops

Almost the same(y)

Sorry, I should've been more clear. I'm curious about dimensions. Does it have same dimensions as stock? I'm having bad luck with many of my upgrades. I'm too lazy to measure every angle so having to modify things to make it fit.

Or just add Arrma. Done.

Almost the same(y)
View attachment 37839View attachment 37840
Looks like the typical pretentious Vette owner..."it's my world, I'll park over the line if I want to!". What a B-hole!! ?

Last edited:
Sorry, I should've been more clear. I'm curious about dimensions. Does it have same dimensions as stock? I'm having bad luck with many of my upgrades. I'm too lazy to measure every angle so having to modify things to make it fit.
Dimensionally it's the same as the stock servo, with only the exception being the added height above the 4 mounting screws in the servo mount.
The 470 sits about 5-6mm taller and requires a small spacer to keep the linkage coming off the servo horn horizontal, and on the same plane as the stock linkage.

IMG_9835.PNG

Other than the spacer and slightly longer screw it's a direct swap

Last edited:
Looks like the typical pretentious Vette owner..."it's my world, I'll park over the line if I want to!". What a B-hole!! ?
But the Camry guys parked right in the middle of the driveway! Those Camry guys can be real tools too:p

Savox ahead and JX close behind, but a compelling argument by @Mr.Duke comparing ProModeler to a Corvette. Could sway the voters.

Back