Mojave POLL for M2C chassis etc. for the Mojave 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC DUDE81

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon 3s
I have donated my Mojave chassis to Mitch from M2C so he could get an idea for a chassis. I finally bent mine pretty bad overkill jumping it..:pWe are wanting to do a poll to see how many people would be interested in a M2C chassis for it. Other upgrades could be an option as well if enough people interested! Let me know what you guys think!:cool: ?

I plan on getting one of those down the road! so I say, Yay!!

** Is M2C by chance going to create a chassis for the Infraction? I know it's not being jumped, but I'm thinking how much some of us speed runners could use a Lighter chassis!?? I know I would buy one from M2C if they did make them!!

I'd be very surprised if Arrma doesn't release a couple more vehicles using this same chassis, so it would be ahead of demand curve if he started the process now with the Mojave in getting a stronger replacement to market

I plan on getting one of those down the road! so I say, Yay!!

** Is M2C by chance going to create a chassis for the Infraction? I know it's not being jumped, but I'm thinking how much some of us speed runners could use a Lighter chassis!?? I know I would buy one from M2C if they did make them!!
I know there is a lightened Typhon chassis he's working on but an Infraction/Limitless chassis would be a good idea!

I know there is a lightened Typhon chassis he's working on but an Infraction/Limitless chassis would be a good idea!
I have a speed running Typhon build going and would love to buy one ☝?

I have donated my Mojave chassis to Mitch from M2C so he could get an idea for a chassis. I finally bent mine pretty bad overkill jumping it..:pWe are wanting to do a poll to see how many people would be interested in a M2C chassis for it. Other upgrades could be an option as well if enough people interested! Let me know what you guys think!:cool: ?
Count me in 100%
mine finally has landed in nz so I’ll have it by weeks end! Being size of chassis what are thoughts on the stronger 3mm chassis for weight saving on the 4mm? Probably the prime candidate for the savings!

come again? lightened typhon chassis? where when how? what?

Duperbash mentioned a 3mm 7075 M2C chassis in the works on his latest vid. I think he's testing one for the Outcast so I imagine the Typhon isn't far behind.

edit: /dumbass alert ⬆️

Last edited:
Duperbash mentioned a 3mm 7075 M2C chassis in the works on his latest vid. I think he's testing one for the Outcast so I imagine the Typhon isn't far behind.
Yes Mitch is making a Typhon/Outcast 3mm Chassis. 49 grams lighter than a stock chassis but should be twice as strong! Mainly for racing and speed runs etc. but he want it tested on the bash field to see what it can take. I should have one in my hands too soon but will probably test on my other Typhon. :)

Last edited:
Yes Mitch is making a Typhon/Outcast 3mm Chassis. 49 grams lighter than a stock chassis but should be twice as strong! Mainly for racing and speed runs etc. but he want it tested on the bash field to see what it can take. I should have one in my hands too soon but will probably test on my other Typhon. :)

Ok.....I guess I look pretty ignorant that I didn't say that the Outcast and Typhon are the same chassis.... No excuse other than I know this but wasn't thinking when I quickly posted. Please take my comments with a grain of salt and glass of beer.

Ok guys,got to briefly look at the mohove chassis today.
Looks like they used the talion front end and the outcast rear end and stretched it about 1.5 inches to a length of about 19.5 long.
Looks They did use the talion rear brace.
The chassis is 3mm thick
And appears to be out of the same material that Arrma normally uses.
That's about all the info I have for now
I will keep u.posted what else I find.

Ok guys,got to briefly look at the mohove chassis today.
Looks like they used the talion front end and the outcast rear end and stretched it about 1.5 inches to a length of about 19.5 long.
Looks They did use the talion rear brace.
The chassis is 3mm thick
And appears to be out of the same material that Arrma normally uses.
That's about all the info I have for now
I will keep u.posted what else I find.

Champion Mitchell and thanks Eric for bashing his that hard it needs the m2c touch.

Champion Mitchell and thanks Eric for bashing his that hard it needs the m2c touch.
This is going to push the limits of my chassis making machine.

edit: /dumbass alert ⬆
i shall hunt this video down.
please do :) would be greatly appreciated!
This is going to push the limits of my chassis making machine.
that's why you're here, Mitch. To push the limits!

edit: /dumbass alert ⬆
lol no sweat

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back