Polo Creations buyer beware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eatin beaver

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Decided to go with the polo creations light kit for my felony.
After ordering the “complete” kit it shipped last month incomplete.
Missing critical parts such as the driver, remote and wiring harnesses. So basically dead in the water until they decide to ship the remaining order.
So still waiting after several emails later with customer support. Still no parts.
Been on going for a bout two to three weeks now and I’m starting to have buyers remorse.
Has anyone else experienced this with this company?
When or if they show I hope it works lol.
Never again.

Ugh I feel better now that I vented.

O don't say that!!! I just ordered a few things from them. Label is created/track# and expected delivery this week. Fingers crossed!!! 🤞🤞

Hello everyone,
Missing critical parts such as the driver, remote and wiring harnesses. So basically dead in the water until they decide to ship the remaining order.
So still waiting after several emails later with customer support. Still no parts.
Been on going for a bout two to three weeks now and I’m starting to have buyers remorse.
Never again.

I’m ordered felony light kit and a bunch of stuff was missing but I found their number and texted them directly.

Got timely replies and he shipped out missing stuff pretty quickly.

Mistakes were made but they corrected them so I would say I’m satisfied with them.

Heres the number they have listed.

+1 (863) 703-6430

I’ve read quite a few posts here and on FB in various groups speaking about the same issues. It was enough to keep me from ordering.

I've ordered a lot of stuff from them, and I've had about 3-4 problems with them and all different orders too. Just recently I ordered 3 different light kits and they only sent me one. Other 2 kits just completely missing from the order. IIRC I got the fireteam kit and some of the pieces looked dirty and unprofessional. I was really pissed about it considering I was already missing more than half my order.

Eventually I got sent the missing items after sending like 2 emails, but they ignored me on the dirty ass fireteam kit I got. Then I started looking for a carbon typhon wing for one of my builds and came across theirs. I KNEW BETTER but they had the coolest looking wing, so I took a chance and ordered again from them.

So, 9 days after I ordered the wing, I got a tracking number. 7 more days after that the tracking number still claimed they were awaiting the item, so I had to email polocreations again. Dude claimed they sent the item and usps lost it. Said he would get back to me later that same day and ship me another one. Of course, he never reached back out to me and I gave him about 3 days to do so before I emailed again asking wtf is up. I finally got a reply back the next day with tracking and my package on its way. Should be here WED.

Long ass post but

TLDR: Most unprofessional shop I've ever dealt with, and it really sucks because they have some cool stuff that no one else has. If you really want light kits I suggest you check out muratRC instead. They don't have a kit for everything, but they have a decent amount and its higher quality too.

I've ordered a lot of stuff from them, and I've had about 3-4 problems with them and all different orders too. Just recently I ordered 3 different light kits and they only sent me one. Other 2 kits just completely missing from the order. IIRC I got the fireteam kit and some of the pieces looked dirty and unprofessional. I was really pissed about it considering I was already missing more than half my order.

Eventually I got sent the missing items after sending like 2 emails, but they ignored me on the dirty ass fireteam kit I got. Then I started looking for a carbon typhon wing for one of my builds and came across theirs. I KNEW BETTER but they had the coolest looking wing, so I took a chance and ordered again from them.

So, 9 days after I ordered the wing, I got a tracking number. 7 more days after that the tracking number still claimed they were awaiting the item, so I had to email polocreations again. Dude claimed they sent the item and usps lost it. Said he would get back to me later that same day and ship me another one. Of course, he never reached back out to me and I gave him about 3 days to do so before I emailed again asking wtf is up. I finally got a reply back the next day with tracking and my package on its way. Should be here WED.

Long ass post but

TLDR: Most unprofessional shop I've ever dealt with, and it really sucks because they have some cool stuff that no one else has. If you really want light kits I suggest you check out muratRC instead. They don't have a kit for everything, but they have a decent amount and its higher quality too.
Uhgg...thats one of the items I am waiting on...the Typhon CF wing!!! 🤬

Uhgg...thats one of the items I am waiting on...the Typhon CF wing!!! 🤬
It looks so good! I almost bought the sagacustoms one and it's even cheaper but it just doesn't look nearly as good. Feelsbad, I really don't want to give them anymore business. :eek:

Hello everyone,
Never again.

I have to say I like them but customer service sucks. If you ever can get a reply they will fix the issue gladly but this issue is getting someone to rely. No response to email or text.

I have so many of their lights and the quality has even gotten better with plastic that bends and flex over the standard 3D plastic that easily broke years ago.

They are making mistakes and leaving items even on my last order for my Fireteam. After 2 days they did reply to the text and resolved the issue, somewhat. It should not be like this.

So buyer beware. I think PC are good people but bitten off too much or the owner has no customer service stills or idea what that should be or QC checks before shipping.

I have seen many people on here talk badly about them and I'm one of those. My item wasn't shipped over a month after I ordered. Same story with a lot of people
More research on my end would have saved me some frustration.
It’s pretty sad because they could have repeat customers and a reputable brand name.

I too purchased there light kit, didnt last too long but I didnt have any issues getting it...

I feel bad for those of you who have had problems with your kits. I have ordered twice and had no issues. The orders were even a few years apart. It seems to just be a luck of the draw type situation. I wish qc could be better for you guys.

I feel bad for those of you who have had problems with your kits. I have ordered twice and had no issues. The orders were even a few years apart. It seems to just be a luck of the draw type situation. I wish qc could be better for you guys.
I must have really bad luck lol.

On a positive note, one of the items they forgot in my order recently were the rear limitless lights. I bought them as a replacement as I purchased the whole kit a while ago and broke the rears. They updated the plastic? the lights look much better than the first pair of rear limitless lights I ordered. Definitely an upgrade in looks.

I wish muratRC had more on road car kits.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Screenshot_20220801-115755_Gmail.jpg

My carbon wing finally here today. Hope everything is included 🤣.

SmartSelect_20220801-103652_Edge.jpg

Back