Polo Creations buyer beware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m ordered felony light kit and a bunch of stuff was missing but I found their number and texted them directly.

Got timely replies and he shipped out missing stuff pretty quickly.

Mistakes were made but they corrected them so I would say I’m satisfied with them.

Heres the number they have listed.

+1 (863) 703-6430
Fraud texted this number called emailed 2 weeks later 0 response nothing I'm about to report them to bbb

I have bought 5kits from thos shop no issue with either order.. he's a one man team from Florida.. i will say all the kits did take about 2weeks.. but meh i work to fill in the Post time

I generally DO NOT leave reviews, but this "Company" (I use that term loosely) are pieces of Sh!t ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY from them. I ordered the Big Rock ultimate kit. I had to harass them, via emails (which no one every responded to) to get them to send my product. Over a month later, I got the package with:

A damaged Led strip for my back light bar. A short light strip for the front light bar. And the LEDs do NOT fit the rear tail light holes. The actual 3D printed parts were decent with the exception that the rear black ring for the back lights were too big, so they do not stay on. I have been able to manipulate most of the parts to somewhat work, but I should not have to do that. At least not to the extent I had too. Still searching for LED strips that will fit and work.

I have sent numerous messages with absolutely NO RESPONSE. I've called the phone number, NO ANSWER, NO RETURN CALL.

HORRIBLE people, HORRIBLE service. They clearly do not give a crap about customer service; They are only interested in screwing people out of their money. PLEASE read other reviews of their service. Check Youtube comments. And everywhere else, you will find the similar complaints.

Better Business Bureau rating is an F. Polo Creations RC LLC | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)

I generally DO NOT leave reviews, but this "Company" (I use that term loosely) are pieces of Sh!t ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY from them. I ordered the Big Rock ultimate kit. I had to harass them, via emails (which no one every responded to) to get them to send my product. Over a month later, I got the package with:

A damaged Led strip for my back light bar. A short light strip for the front light bar. And the LEDs do NOT fit the rear tail light holes. The actual 3D printed parts were decent with the exception that the rear black ring for the back lights were too big, so they do not stay on. I have been able to manipulate most of the parts to somewhat work, but I should not have to do that. At least not to the extent I had too. Still searching for LED strips that will fit and work.

I have sent numerous messages with absolutely NO RESPONSE. I've called the phone number, NO ANSWER, NO RETURN CALL.

HORRIBLE people, HORRIBLE service. They clearly do not give a crap about customer service; They are only interested in screwing people out of their money. PLEASE read other reviews of their service. Check Youtube comments. And everywhere else, you will find the similar complaints.

Better Business Bureau rating is an F. Polo Creations RC LLC | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)
I have never heard of anyone that has actually had a good experience with them.

Beware of Polo Creations indeed. Ordered felony and infraction light kits from Polo Creations 11/3/24. It says fulfilled on order page, checked with DHL - they've not received. Lodged enquiry with Polo Creations 2/4/24, 1 reply saying they will investigate, 3 emails from me later, no reply, and as it stands, more than 4 weeks after ordering, package not sent, no reply from Polo Creations, false info on the order page saying fulfilled. More than USD$200 worth of order. Previous order in 2023 of $USD100 was 'fulfilled' on their webpage, but that never arrived. They make good products IMO. Now others are selling some of their products via eBay, that's where I'll order from now on - clear info, clear tracking, refundable, to safeguard against almost non-existent customer support when ordering via Polo Creations. They owe me more than $USD300 worth of order. No accountability whatsoever. What a shame.

After literally years of complaints I’m not only surprised that they’re still in business (if you can call it that) but also that people continue to order from them.

Beware of Polo Creations indeed. Ordered felony and infraction light kits from Polo Creations 11/3/24. It says fulfilled on order page, checked with DHL - they've not received. Lodged enquiry with Polo Creations 2/4/24, 1 reply saying they will investigate, 3 emails from me later, no reply, and as it stands, more than 4 weeks after ordering, package not sent, no reply from Polo Creations, false info on the order page saying fulfilled. More than USD$200 worth of order. Previous order in 2023 of $USD100 was 'fulfilled' on their webpage, but that never arrived. They make good products IMO. Now others are selling some of their products via eBay, that's where I'll order from now on - clear info, clear tracking, refundable, to safeguard against almost non-existent customer support when ordering via Polo Creations. They owe me more than $USD300 worth of order. No accountability whatsoever. What a shame.
I'm kinda lost to why when they screwed you out of a $100 in 23 that you would buy again in 24 for $ 200 more knowing prior results

I'm kinda lost to why when they screwed you out of a $100 in 23 that you would buy again in 24 for $ 200 more knowing prior results
Gave them as second chance as wanted some more the parts they make, and didn't find out about other option (eBay) before ordering.

Hello everyone,
Decided to go with the polo creations light kit for my felony.
After ordering the “complete” kit it shipped last month incomplete.
Missing critical parts such as the driver, remote and wiring harnesses. So basically dead in the water until they decide to ship the remaining order.
So still waiting after several emails later with customer support. Still no parts.
Been on going for a bout two to three weeks now and I’m starting to have buyers remorse.
Has anyone else experienced this with this company?
When or if they show I hope it works lol.
Never again.

Ugh I feel better now that I vented.
Familiar story..🙁. Way to many people having issues with polo creations light sets...as I already mentioned this last week on someone's thread that I myself ordered a light set ,came in at a decent time but when I hooked them up all the bulbs were blown .🤷 And I mean all of them .yes I connected them correctly right into my receiver .like I have with some of my light systems.normally I just run a separate lipo with a switch to save a open channel on my receiver .so after close to three weeks of not being able to reach any one live .I gave up..finally got a email saying for me to prove that I received them not working 🤷 led bulbs don't turn black like a regular light bulb so how da fk was I able to prove they came in all blown ...are the loss and told them to go fk them selves...from now I make my own.i have had better luck with 4 dollar china cheap eBay set than polo...straight garbage customer service..

Back