Polo Creations buyer beware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, got home from vaca and the wing and another item was there, but not my third item. Sent an email this morning. :mad:
My wing came in crap packaging and hardware everywhere. I'm actual surprised the carbon fiber didn't break. It's also the thinest carbon I've ever seen. I'm not surprised you're missing an item though 😔

My wing came in crap packaging and hardware everywhere. I'm actual surprised the carbon fiber didn't break. It's also the thinest carbon I've ever seen. I'm not surprised you're missing an item though 😔
Mine came in their packaging with everything all neat. But, yeah, wtf? Thin as can be. I even got a effin' splinter last night from it. It's like a damn 3d puzzle trying to get it together. I can't get the 2 small top "fins" to lay flush with the wing cuz of the stoopid bracket!! 🤬

Soooo...not happy at all with this POS Fiber wing. :vomit: One good thing is every time it bends (and it will bend every time you flip rig), you can bend it back. However, it is very flimsy, the screws come loose and just not happy with it at all. I lost one of the small wing thingys towards the end of my session......eff this thing...going back to the stock and will look into a better - ONE PIECE - wing for my Terps Talion! :rolleyes: And still have not heard back from them about my missing shock guards. :mad:

20220810_150032.jpg
VideoCapture_20220811-002748.jpg

Soooo...not happy at all with this POS Fiber wing. :vomit: One good thing is every time it bends (and it will bend every time you flip rig), you can bend it back. However, it is very flimsy, the screws come loose and just not happy with it at all. I lost one of the small wing thingys towards the end of my session......eff this thing...going back to the stock and will look into a better - ONE PIECE - wing for my Terps Talion! :rolleyes: And still have not heard back from them about my missing shock guards. :mad:

View attachment 235317View attachment 235318

Well that sucks! Seriously, didn't they test these before selling them? They are nice for a shelf queen but seriously.

Well that sucks! Seriously, didn't they test these before selling them? They are nice for a shelf queen but seriously.
Exactly! I think it was made for looks. O well.....you'll never grow and learn in life if you don't make mistakes and learn from them! 😁

View attachment 235317View attachment 235318
Really good to know because I had been thinking about that wing for my typhon as well. Guess I'll keep looking

Really good to know because I had been thinking about that wing for my typhon as well. Guess I'll keep looking
Yes, keep looking!!! 😁 How is it working out for you, @Moirae ?

Should have looked here before purchasing lights. Reached out via text/email so hopefully I get an answer...

Has anyone bought the LED lighting for the 3S Typhon? Seems there are either quality/control issues. The press in mount for one of the white LED lights seems impossible to push in while having their lights in due to how it is routed. Seems to me that parts of the typhon will be in the way.

Also can't seem to get the white and red lights to stay on at the same time through their power board.

Crap, I bought one of their light kits and this is my tracking info as of right now. A light kit for me is mandatory since I work second shift.
ScreenHunter 27.jpg

It took about 4-5 days for it to move from state for me. Though it seems you purchased something even earlier than me.

Do more buy from them! Cheap materials and terrible customer service. 3rd email threatening to report to BBB and they finally responded about my lost item. Never again

I actually didn't have any trouble installing the Typhon 3s kit.

20220827_155113.jpg

Crap, I bought one of their light kits and this is my tracking info as of right now. A light kit for me is mandatory since I work second shift. View attachment 239440
I've had them take a week to give the package to usps.

Did you chargeback or dispute it?
**meant to say DO NOT buy from them (lol)**

The shock guards I ordered were not with the other items I got. They said they are sending it out. 🤷‍♂️

Did you bend the plastic?

And for that light issue, this is what I was experiencing

I didn't have to bend anything. One thing I did learn was their switch or the thing you connected all the lights too before going to the Rx SUCKS. Every single one I've gotten has broken and I've had to replace all of them with these.

RC Remote Controlled AUX on/Off Electronic Switch Relay for Car Truck Boat LED Light Drone (4A) https://a.co/d/5AmLvHr

I plug everything into one of those with y cables and it allows you to control lights from the radio. Much higher quality.

Back