Polo Creations buyer beware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh interesting, might have to grab that for daytime use then! What did you end up using to connect all the lights to the Rx if you used another board?

Also with the bend, did you just bend the wire as far back and forced the plastic piece into the hole? The model they have on youtube seems better where you just snap it in from behind.

Wish I would've found this thread before I ordered from them. Took over 2 weeks to get anything delivered and when it arrived, it wasn't anywhere near what I ordered. They won't respond to any form of communication until you threaten to contact BBB.

I really wish someone else would make a decent limitless light kit. or kits for on road rigs in general. Every time I buy from polo I cringe but I feel like I have no choice as I need the lights and no one else is competing with them besides murat RC and they only do trucks apparently. The dude told me he would give me a gift card the last time I talked to him and he still hasn't done it. I made a purchase a few days ago and then emailed about my gift card again with zero reply.

I really don't understand how they're struggling so much. Hire a few people or something. They gotta be doing decent business.

I really wish someone else would make a decent limitless light kit. or kits for on road rigs in general. Every time I buy from polo I cringe but I feel like I have no choice as I need the lights and no one else is competing with them besides murat RC and they only do trucks apparently. The dude told me he would give me a gift card the last time I talked to him and he still hasn't done it. I made a purchase a few days ago and then emailed about my gift card again with zero reply.

I really don't understand how they're struggling so much. Hire a few people or something. They gotta be doing decent business.
Yeah, eff em!!

I don't know much about lighting except my po-po car, but have you tried these guys?

https://mytrickrc.com/

I got my Po-po light kit from them. Decent shipping. No issues at all and great instructional vids for newbies like me! 😂

Yeah, eff em!!

I don't know much about lighting except my po-po car, but have you tried these guys?

https://mytrickrc.com/

I got my Po-po light kit from them. Decent shipping. No issues at all and great instructional vids for newbies like me! 😂
Nah I've never heard of them before. It seems they don't have anything specifically for Arrma rigs. Thats why murat and polo appealed to me so much.

Too bad, because PoloCreations makes such nice looking kits. I sent them a mail once asking if they would consider making light kit for the Mojave. I can understand if you're a small business and need a couple of days to respond, but I'd expected a mail with Yes, No, or we'll consider. Never had a response. Doesn't give me good feeling so never bought the Mojave kit once it was released.

@Smilinbri
I've read TrickRC reviews saying they make lights kits with adjsutable brightness that can light up almost the entire street :ROFLMAO:.

Update on my experience so far. I ordered the kit on 8/13 and received it on 8/31. I ordered a kit with headlights, fog lights (amber lights under headlights), tail lights and front and rear roof rack lights. The kit came with a roof rack, but no front and rear roof rack lights. I texted him today and he requested pictures of what I received, which I sent him. I haven't heard back as of yet.

What I did receive seems to be really, really nice quality though. Hopefully he comes through and gets this issue handled. I wish I had more choices, but it seems that he's the only game in town when it comes down to Big Rock lights. I really need lights since I work second shift.
IMG_5342.JPG
IMG_5343.JPG

Update, he just responded and apologized for the missing parts. I just got an email confirmation that the part has been ordered as well...... I wonder if he's watching this this thread, lol.

Update, he just responded and apologized for the missing parts. I just got an email confirmation that the part has been ordered as well...... I wonder if he's watching this this thread, lol.
I doubt he is but I actually emailed them yesterday and told them about the forum but didn't link the thread. I also told them about how badly their reputation has tanked due to poor service. I didn't get a reply and I'm still waiting on that gift card I was promised lol.

Hello everyone,
Decided to go with the polo creations light kit for my felony.
After ordering the “complete” kit it shipped last month incomplete.
Missing critical parts such as the driver, remote and wiring harnesses. So basically dead in the water until they decide to ship the remaining order.
So still waiting after several emails later with customer support. Still no parts.
Been on going for a bout two to three weeks now and I’m starting to have buyers remorse.
Has anyone else experienced this with this company?
When or if they show I hope it works lol.
Never again.

Ugh I feel better now that I vented.
Polo strikes again. Poor Cust serv. You are not alone.
I use MyTrickRC lighting for all my Crawlers and some Arrma bashers, and Lim.. The owner picks up the phone. Sent me bonus stuff for just a quick question on his stuff. Is a real RC Hobbyist himself. Spoke for almost an hour. Told him I was on AF. He looked me up here as we were talking.

Last edited:
Polo strikes again. Poor Cust serv. You are not alone.
I use MyTrickRC lighting for all my Crawlers and some Arrma bashers, and Lim.. The owner picks up the phone. Sent me bonus stuff for just a quick question on his stuff. Is a real RC Hobbyist himself. Spoke for almost an hour. Told him I was on AF. He looked me up here as we were talking.
I need to buy a regulator cable from him since I'll be running 7.4 volts on my BEC. I'm sure the Polo lights will probably burn out @ anything more than 6V. I sure wish they made a kit for the Big Rock!

So after I sent my email threatening to go to BBB for my missing parts or refund, they responded with this LAST Friday. Have not recvd shipping confirmation or any other contact from them since then. W.....T.....F......maaaaaan! :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220901-145625_Gmail.jpg

I doubt he is but I actually emailed them yesterday and told them about the forum but didn't link the thread. I also told them about how badly their reputation has tanked due to poor service. I didn't get a reply and I'm still waiting on that gift card I was promised lol.
That totally sucks, hopefully he'll get inspired by this thread and make things right by you.
So after I sent my email threatening to go to BBB for my missing parts or refund, they responded with this LAST Friday. Have not recvd shipping confirmation or any other contact from them since then. W.....T.....F......maaaaaan! :rolleyes:
View attachment 240568
Oh man... That wing was terrible.

I need to buy a regulator cable from him since I'll be running 7.4 volts on my BEC. I'm sure the Polo lights will probably burn out @ anything more than 6V. I sure wish they made a kit for the Big Rock!
I actually run a lot of my lights at 7.4 and even some at 8v with zero problems. And lol at the wing, I haven't even open my typhon carbon wing. It looks so thin and cheap and there were so many screws and stuff just tossed in the bag and it just made me not even want to bother. I should try to return it tbh.

Last edited:
I actually run a lot of my lights at 7.4 and even some at 8v with zero problems. And lol at the wing, I haven't even open my typhon carbon wing. It looks so thin and cheap and ther is were so many screws and stuff just tossed in the bag and it just made me not even want to bother. I should try to return it tbh.
Yeah, don't use it. It sucks. Already removed mine.

Although lighter and stiffer, Carbon composite was never great for high impact application areas. IMHO. Thickness matters.

The polo creation wing is the thinnest cf I've actually ever seen. I'm thankful he accepted the return because I was right at the cutoff of 30 days even though I never opened it. Found a nice cf wing on ebay that is same price and 3x the thickness.

The polo creation wing is the thinnest cf I've actually ever seen. I'm thankful he accepted the return because I was right at the cutoff of 30 days even though I never opened it. Found a nice cf wing on ebay that is same price and 3x the thickness.
Lol....the Polo Creation wing was 1.1 mm thick. I also found one on ebay that states 3mm thick! (Ha-probably same one you bought!)

Still no word on my shock guards. Told me he was sending them 2 weeks ago. Followed up twice since then and nothing! 🤬

Polo has some unique stuff. Lighting specific to many Arrma bodies etc. (y)
Just that Cust serv. and QC is lacking. Demand is probably overwhelming for PC ??? IDK.:unsure:
They remind me of T-Bone Racing.:rolleyes:
A quick money Grab for them? Customers come in second.:unsure:

Lol....the Polo Creation wing was 1.1 mm thick. I also found one on ebay that states 3mm thick! (Ha-probably same one you bought!)

Still no word on my shock guards. Told me he was sending them 2 weeks ago. Followed up twice since then and nothing! 🤬
LOL I had to order replacement limitless lights after my crash and I've had a ups tracking number since the 3rd that won't update because they haven't drop off the package yet. Funny considering their site says "ships in 3 to 7 days. I ordered it on the 27th iirc. I'm trying very hard not to email them again asking wtf is the hold up getting my package to ups. I never got my gift card either. Lying ass 🤡

Back