Felony Polo light kit coming soon!!🔥🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
So i ordered these!! Just in time too cuz they went up like 25 bucks!!😡 I ordered the green fogs but got the orange, hopefully they will swap me!!
Regardless im stoked!! 😍

20210822_212352.jpg

20210822_212306.jpg

20210822_212218.jpg

20210819_224021_HDR.jpg

I got them working with the fan!! So now im wondering.. are the brakes, glow lights, fogs, headlights, and massive fan gonna beat my battery in the head the whole time!?.. I can turn them off with a remote and an app on my phone but would a separate power source be optional!!?😭

20211218_155322_HDR.jpg

20211218_155423_HDR.jpg

Haa no sheet, we just on the same page today!!🤣
You dremel the fronts out or what, bout to go to home depot!!🤔
That’s the only ones I haven’t done but yeah, I’m gonna Dremel em’👍🏼

I bought this kit without realizing I would have to put holes in the body. It really took the wind out of my sails lol. I really don't like the idea of having the body tethered to the chassis. Think I'm going to do the whole washer on the body post with wires contraption. Putting the body on completes the circuit and turns the lights on.

Maybe add an auxiliary battery like I did… ask @3d-rc.myshopify.com about a battery tray for a 800mah lipo or a 2200mah lipo….
I know mine is an infraction but I am gathering they are pretty similar in size restrictions for the battery.

5A4A5441-23F8-4F55-9F21-8CA0D7AE6AE4.jpeg

I got them working with the fan!! So now im wondering.. are the brakes, glow lights, fogs, headlights, and massive fan gonna beat my battery in the head the whole time!?.. I can turn them off with a remote and an app on my phone but would a separate power source be optional!!?😭

Maybe add an auxiliary battery like I did… ask @3d-rc.myshopify.com about a battery tray for a 800mah lipo or a 2200mah lipo….
I know mine is an infraction but I am gathering they are pretty similar in size restrictions for the battery.

View attachment 187199
Im gonna say they are the exact same!! Yea im always keeping @3d-rc.myshopify.com busy.. Sum beech!!🤣
I bought this kit without realizing I would have to put holes in the body. It really took the wind out of my sails lol. I really don't like the idea of having the body tethered to the chassis. Think I'm going to do the whole washer on the body post with wires contraption. Putting the body on completes the circuit and turns the lights on.

Yea ive seen this before i think on the forum.. Too much work and too much sheet going on.. I don't mind unplugging and plugging!!🤣

Well got the under glows installed.. I thought one led strip running across/diagonal the length of the body would suffice since they are so bright, but quickly realized that the rear pass side and the front driver side were lit significantly brighter than the opposing.. And when u throw the tires on u can really tell!!🤬

So i guess ill tidy up the wires for now and order another led strip.. ill have to rework this setup and run one down each side of the car, i hate doing stuff twice but hind sight is 20/20!!🤣

20211219_120616_HDR.jpg

20211219_120627_HDR.jpg

20211219_122649.jpg

Edit: Yo @3d-rc.myshopify.com i really need that louver pal!!🤤

Looks great! Sad to say I can't share my Polo light kits. I ordered the complete kits for the Felony and the Talion, came missing the rear lights for the Felony and the retainers that hold the bulbs in for the Talion:mad:. No response from them going on 9 days now.

Looks great! Sad to say I can't share my Polo light kits. I ordered the complete kits for the Felony and the Talion, came missing the rear lights for the Felony and the retainers that hold the bulbs in for the Talion:mad:. No response from them going on 9 days now.
It took them awhile for me too, u can call or text as well!! My fogs don't have any way to hold the bulbs in, i was just gonna dab them in with some glue.. I had them replace the little 3 way prong, fog lights, and the remote didnt work, i didnt have any issues with customer service really but it did take awhile!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back