Felony Polo light kit for Felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PETG adapter is actually screwed into the chassis, and the GRC mounts are also screwed into the adapter. the power cables are soldered on one end, and the other end can be plugged into your receiver or powered separately. The GRC kits are made for the Traxxas TRX4 platform. When I'm hone I'll take better photos of it for you.

The PETG adapter is actually screwed into the chassis, and the GRC mounts are also screwed into the adapter. the power cables are soldered on one end, and the other end can be plugged into your receiver or powered separately. The GRC kits are made for the Traxxas TRX4 platform. When I'm hone I'll take better photos of it for you.
Yea my bad i meant the gnss case i was getting was for the felony in the rear

Well, my kit from them is pretty bright to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

20211023_182811.jpg

20211023_182927.jpg

20211023_182826.jpg

20211023_183141.jpg

20211023_183103.jpg

20211023_183206.jpg

9C55A9CC-F0AC-4049-BCE5-F6B36C98BF70.jpeg
I have a 3d printing business, and have created an adapter that is printed in PETG at 100% infill that uses the GRC magnetic/ power kits. My custom adapter allows you to maintain the stock body pins, and the hugs the body tight so your lights don't flicker on and off. They aren't indestructible but pretty durable as they're made from PETG. Once everything is installed, you just snap the body on (the rare earth magnets are very strong) the lights will have power. There's also an option to use the sensor wire so you can use an alternative channel to power on or off the lights via your transmitter.

PM me if you're interested in the mount. I haven't gone full production on these yet, so can provide them at a very low cost + shipping so my fellow RC enthusiasts can provide feedback and give suggestions to improvement. BASH ON!

I also have adapters for Mojave, Infraction, Kraton 6s.

View attachment 191243

View attachment 191244

View attachment 191245
I had the same thought on looming everything👍🏼 Your install is super clean😎

3D printer arrived, so I now have a case for my light controller, and I've rearranged the pogo pin connector so it's on the side of the case. Wiring for the body lights that use that connector is now inside the case, so only the control wire and flood lights need to come out.

IMG_4540.JPG

The body connector is on a tongue mounted on the engine accessory screws:

IMG_4536.JPG

Not had a chance to try it out properly, but the connection seems very solid.

I have a 3d printing business, and have created an adapter that is printed in PETG at 100% infill that uses the GRC magnetic/ power kits. My custom adapter allows you to maintain the stock body pins, and the hugs the body tight so your lights don't flicker on and off. They aren't indestructible but pretty durable as they're made from PETG. Once everything is installed, you just snap the body on (the rare earth magnets are very strong) the lights will have power. There's also an option to use the sensor wire so you can use an alternative channel to power on or off the lights via your transmitter.

PM me if you're interested in the mount. I haven't gone full production on these yet, so can provide them at a very low cost + shipping so my fellow RC enthusiasts can provide feedback and give suggestions to improvement. BASH ON!

I also have adapters for Mojave, Infraction, Kraton 6s.

View attachment 191243

View attachment 191244

View attachment 191245
Definitely think i'm interested lol

Not had a chance to try it out properly
Spoke too soon - the new mount was worse that it was before! There's enough flex in the body that the pins slid forwards and backwards off the tiny pads.

Revised design:

IMG_20220117_220748.jpg

The mount is now flexible in all directions, and I've put a lip around the connector that stops it moving sideways. This seems rock solid.

Spoke too soon - the new mount was worse that it was before! There's enough flex in the body that the pins slid forwards and backwards off the tiny pads.

Revised design:

View attachment 193420

The mount is now flexible in all directions, and I've put a lip around the connector that stops it moving sideways. This seems rock solid.

Nice...

Can you send me a link to the stick clamps used to hold those wires? Thx

Nice...

Can you send me a link to the stick clamps used to hold those wires? Thx
just search aluminum self-adhesive cable clips, but I'd stick with plastic if I were you... however unlikely, shorting out the wires isn't worth the risk, however unlikely(and I do agree it's unlikely) but there are better safer alternatives :)

I bought them here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203503955097 in the UK but searching for Schumacher U2856 brings them up. I can't see them rubbing or chafing, but it's a fair point that plastic would avoid any risk if it did happen. You can get some self-adhesive pads with hoops for zip ties which would work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back