Poor quality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nudo77

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
670.00 arrived today and right out of the box....Yo Arrma, secure your poop.

Attachments

• 1497913775639686377785.jpg
    1497913775639686377785.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 159
Its sad that I already bought all the fixes for there issues. So yeah I have automotive 3m to fix this. Also i did email them for what thats worth.
hmmmmm...yeah...sad...send pics...call...see what they can do...then secure esc and run it...

Sounds like you may have already paid for parts. But I would still suggest you contact Arrma support their warranty coverage is actually pretty good they will replace all the broken parts at no cost, shipping won't be the fastest though. Even if you ended up with 2 of each part, with this kind of RC it's always worth it to have the extra parts. Box must have taken a pretty hard hit to break the roll bar like that.

Lol what could you possibly expect them to do? It's not really a big deal tape the esc down and move on..

Edit: Ok didn't see the roll bar at first. They should replace that.

Yeah i forgot to mention the roll bar, luckily i already bought 2 of them from seeing videos and reading forums.

Lol what could you possibly expect them to do? It's not really a big deal tape the esc down and move on..

Edit: Ok didn't see the roll bar at first. They should replace that.
The point is i bought a rtr not a kit. I shouldnt have to work on it or replace parts. I know its an easy fit with the esc, parts was here before the truck because of all the complants on them. Sad u have to fix known issues you know?

Ya I totally understand about the roll bar, that's a broken part. But with the esc I feel like people act like lawyers and try to jump on every little problem they can possibly find in order to try to gain something out of it (ie compensation from Arrma) Mistakes happen and nothing is perfect, you should be prepared to look over everything and fix small things even if it is an rtr. This is a mechanical hobby after all.

Yeah i don't want anything, i already have the parts. I just would like to see simple things get fixed.
Ya I totally understand about the roll bar, that's a broken part. But with the esc I feel like people act like lawyers and try to jump on every little problem they can possibly find in order to try to gain something out of it (ie compensation from Arrma) Mistakes happen and nothing is perfect, you should be prepared to look over everything and fix small things even if it is an rtr. This is a mechanical hobby after all.

Just call Arrma and let them know. Im sure they don't want there customers receiving there product in this condition. At the same time life happens and I bet they make it right.

Damn sucks for you to receive the truck in this condition especially after paying a pretty penny for it. I had the opposite issue where I could not pry out the ESC at all when I was working on the shocks (the esc blocks the screw a bit)

The ESC thing is a real bummer because that has been an issue since release. The rollbar is a shame - should have never made it pass QC

That looks more like the box was dropped upsidedown in shipping. Hard to believe those are QC errors...

Ahh Nero well might as well get used to fixing strait out of the box because u will be fixing something every time u look at it from now on good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back