Kraton Poorly Kraton again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you are doing something wrong?:unsure:
Just kidding.:giggle:
Yeah 6s chassis will bend. And there is an upgrade fix for this.
4s line.... Is there a fix, beside replacing with another Plastic stocker chassis?
IDK much more. I could be wrong.
The Long 4s chassis' seem to be the problem. The V2 4s Kraton specifically? I am not 4s versed well tbh.
Agreed, not that familiar with the 4s line either. Seems they're more "sporty" less hardcore bashers.. I like the philosophy of it and am intrigued with a 50mph 4s rig myself. I do have my stretched mt410 which I now refer to as an mt48,lol. It's def 50mph capable on 4s so a 4s v2 may not really satisfy me, IDK. Do I need another at all? Not likely!!🙄🤣🤣

Agreed, not that familiar with the 4s line either. Seems they're more "sporty" less hardcore bashers.. I like the philosophy of it and am intrigued with a 50mph 4s rig myself. I do have my stretched mt410 which I now refer to as an mt48,lol. It's def 50mph capable on 4s so a 4s v2 may not really satisfy me, IDK. Do I need another at all? Not likely!!🙄🤣🤣
4s 50mph? What size we talkin btw? Cuz im pretty sure I can squeze out 65+ mph from my Vorteks on the speed pinion and good tyres. And thats only 3s

Im afraid keeping them, in my pocket 😬
I keep them in my backback in a lipo bag. Whats the temp they should stay in before playing?
Too technical for me.. should I be storing lipos in an unheated garage?🤔🙄🤣🤣 Just messin with ya!! I keep them in the freezer, like me grand pappy used to do!!🤣🤣
4s 50mph? What size we talkin btw? Cuz im pretty sure I can squeze out 65+ mph from my Vorteks on the speed pinion and good tyres. And thats only 3s
1/8 truggy. 1/10 is faster for sure. Just not over the same terrain, too light and low to the ground.
You can make a rustler vxl do 70 on 3s. Just that a rustler gets tossed around like a rag doll on any rough surfaces that an 1/8 floats over.
But not at 70mph of course! LOL

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back