Kraton Poorly Kraton again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So a tad chilly out , but with the rebuilt diff and 70c pack , she was going great , right until the rear diff has dumped again . No jumps today , just flat whizzing about . So after Xmas I’ll get a diff from Jenny’s and try again . Until then , the kraton is going back in the box and into the loft . Not bad for a brand new truck .
8D0BCC9A-5DB5-4141-8A00-649F8921D01B.jpeg
36003149-F802-4278-AA50-0505D57E5459.jpeg
F3C7BFBE-F0CB-4338-8E65-785B429EEB1D.jpeg

That sucks. Is this a common thing for you?
Nope , never . Had several 3s cars and the v1 kraton 4s and outcast too . All with multiple different combos and never had a diff issue . Am wondering if it’s the diff case . Although I have only had the kraton one day , it’s gonna be worth pursuing 👍🏻 just not the time now and I have the kraton 6s staring at me for the easy route out

Sorry to hear. I do have the 4s kraton on my wish list..along with a half dozen others,LOL. I haven't been following the v2 4s very closely but believe this is the first I've heard of this? Hopefully just a glitch. Keep us posted.👍 I do like that color, do the 4s bodies fit 6s trucks?

Sorry to hear. I do have the 4s kraton on my wish list..along with a half dozen others,LOL. I haven't been following the v2 4s very closely but believe this is the first I've heard of this? Hopefully just a glitch. Keep us posted.👍 I do like that color, do the 4s bodies fit 6s trucks?
Cheers KnowAir , I wanted a grab n go truck , so was pleased to see the kraton arrive , although it was an impulse buy to be honest . Hopefully the new parts will solve it , I’ll let the shop build the diff and will try again . The 4s body isn’t a direct fit to the 6s kraton , slightly smaller in width n length , you could re-drill the 4s body to make it work 👍🏻

Cheers KnowAir , I wanted a grab n go truck , so was pleased to see the kraton arrive , although it was an impulse buy to be honest . Hopefully the new parts will solve it , I’ll let the shop build the diff and will try again . The 4s body isn’t a direct fit to the 6s kraton , slightly smaller in width n length , you could re-drill the 4s body to make it work 👍🏻
Thanks for the intel👌 Hmm..extra holes makes it lighter, equals faster!!🤣🤣

Weds update . New complete diff awaits at my local hobby shop . Will collect Saturday . Now charging my lipos . Let battle commence I say .

Weds update . New complete diff awaits at my local hobby shop . Will collect Saturday . Now charging my lipos . Let battle commence I say .
Hell yeah!! We got a couple inches of snow on the ground here..perfect!! Unfortunately, they're calling for a foot by friday evening..too much😔
I just might have to do some snowblowing, to clear the track! Screw the driveway!!🤣🤣

Hell yeah!! We got a couple inches of snow on the ground here..perfect!! Unfortunately, they're calling for a foot by friday evening..too much😔
I just might have to do some snowblowing, to clear the track! Screw the driveway!!🤣🤣
No snow here , although there was a light dusting further up the road , we back into double figures next week . -6c this week to plus 12 next ? Crazy indeed

We're just getting into winter here..long ways to go..at least the ground got some freeze into it before the snow. Keeps things from getting too muddy over the winter.

No snow here , although there was a light dusting further up the road , we back into double figures next week . -6c this week to plus 12 next ? Crazy indeed

We're just getting into winter here..long ways to go..at least the ground got some freeze into it before the snow. Keeps things from getting too muddy over the winter.
On this winter note, do lipos have worse performance in cold?

Shorter run times I feel. I never really keep track of anything tho. Just my observation.
Oh well I actually do. Cuz recently I document run times. But the variables are almost infinite. No grip, snow, so loads of high rpm, colder batteries, etc.

So here are my 3 runs in winter. The first one was the first snow evening here in London, last 2 (the ~10min 5k feet runs) were yesterday, daytime. Somehow first time I did 12k feet 16min in fresh snow, then yesterday 10-12min on each battery 5k feet covered.
Weird.

https://ibb.co/album/mb40zf

Is it? I guess I haven't been watching closely enough if so. Many bend 6s chassis too,, no issues on any myself?🤔🤣🤣
Maybe you are doing something wrong?:unsure:
Just kidding.:giggle:
Yeah 6s chassis will bend. And there is an upgrade fix for this.
4s line.... Is there a fix, beside replacing with another Plastic stocker chassis?
IDK much more. I could be wrong.
The Long 4s chassis' seem to be the problem. The V2 4s Kraton specifically? I am not 4s versed well tbh.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back