Possible Sunday Funday 3/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Michigan Sunday Funday 3/14
Possible first of 2021 if enough people are available. Who would be game? Grand blanc Michigan ramp building session then a good bash with buds. @jondilly1974 @Glock21user @Droste78 tag anyone else you can remember from the area please.

I am thinking a serious all day thing. I would like to start it at like 10 till whenever we all break lol. Anyone is welcome earlier as coffee will be brewed at 6am per usual.

The first Sunday Funday event of the year. A few people have asked about building a proper ramp in the past couple months. I will be cutting templates for 2 different size ramps and people can come and work with those or use my help for a custom size one that suits them best. After that they will all be tested .

I am thinking a serious all day thing. I would like to start it at like 10 till whenever we all break lol. Anyone is welcome earlier as coffee will be brewed at 6am per usual.
Brewed by 6 am? On a Sunday? WTF!

Yeah I don't sleep in much unfortunately. Especially on a day like that.

Lonely Zach Galifianakis GIF
Dammit I hate being the only one in my area. Lots of ontario boys on here but they be from the south and I'm up north. Would be a dream to go with you guys and @SrC and @bicketybam and have a big bash sesh. Stupid covid.

Lonely Zach Galifianakis GIF
Dammit I hate being the only one in my area. Lots of ontario boys on here but they be from the south and I'm up north. Would be a dream to go with you guys and @SrC and @bicketybam and have a big bash sesh. Stupid covid.
That would be bad ass actually

Michigan Sunday Funday 3/14
Possible first of 2021 if enough people are available. Who would be game? Grand blanc Michigan ramp building session then a good bash with buds. @jondilly1974 @Glock21user @Droste78 tag anyone else you can remember from the area please.
If you got the 8s exb by then I hope it works out well for you Jayteerc put up a vid today it looked pretty good.

My son is coming to town (supposedly) so I may not be able to make it. I will see how solid his plans are. Haven’t seen him or his family in months, so if he is coming for sure, I can’t miss seeing them.

My son is coming to town (supposedly) so I may not be able to make it. I will see how solid his plans are. Haven’t seen him or his family in months, so if he is coming for sure, I can’t miss seeing them.
I completely get it brother. Family always first

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back