Possible Sunday Funday 3/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn’t planning on bringing a ramp but can if needed. Seemed silly to bring a ramp to a ramp building party 🤣

I wasn’t planning on bringing a ramp but can if needed. Seemed silly to bring a ramp to a ramp building party 🤣
It isn't needed per say. I built a ramp for my exb today. So that makes 2 here. An additional 1 later on after it gets built. What time am I expecting you?

It isn't needed per say. I built a ramp for my exb today. So that makes 2 here. An additional 1 later on after it gets built. What time am I expecting you?
Around 11:30, but I have a rule against setting an alarm on a Sunday morning. It's an hour and a half drive from Toledo. I have most stuff packed already and am currently charging lipos. I will pick up some wings on the way.

I will have chili in the slow cooker, all the fixings for it, deli tray, water and chips... also what ever you see in the kitchen feel free to help yourself.
Oh can't forget about coffee. Endless amounts of it.

We all had a blast. Like he said we broke a lot, fixed a lot and broke more lol. Made a ramp and named it moon tune.. it broke a lot of stuff 😂
Smashed the garage next door a bunch of times even though it was like a football field away. Ate food and bulled for a while and went back at it. I had fun that's for sure. Glad to meet a new face and hope to meet many more.
Oh and I didn't break a single wing mount. Just ask @Ypsi @jondilly1974 and @MaddogMikeD 😂🤪

Anything going on this Sunday?
That's a negative this weekend. Coming this Tuesday as long as weather allows it I will post the details to the next Sunday Funday. However every weekend I do make time to pull my rigs out at home so if anyone is looking for an off weekend bash session just inquire and I will let you know if I have plans to pull my rigs out.
I will be this weekend so if anyone wants to just come out for help with a setup or needing help with services I will gladly show people how to solder properly, balance your tires and wheels,set your suspension up,remove slop in steering and suspension or any other questions you may have.

That's a negative this weekend. Coming this Tuesday as long as weather allows it I will post the details to the next Sunday Funday. However every weekend I do make time to pull my rigs out at home so if anyone is looking for an off weekend bash session just inquire and I will let you know if I have plans to pull my rigs out.
I will be this weekend so if anyone wants to just come out for help with a setup or needing help with services I will gladly show people how to solder properly, balance your tires and wheels,set your suspension up,remove slop in steering and suspension or any other questions you may have.
Yea sound good. I work ever other weekend right now. And i live in dundee so was looking for the Ann arbor meet ups or the ones in Ohio. But I may have to make a Drive out to ya. Have good weekend👊

haven't run at all since last fall. Kraton/s servo was a full replacement, likely an old solder job on the board let go. I think i got the binding issue from the arrma steel cvds gone.....outcast is either gonna be a parts hog, or a handfull........

haven't run at all since last fall. Kraton/s servo was a full replacement, likely an old solder job on the board let go. I think i got the binding issue from the arrma steel cvds gone.....outcast is either gonna be a parts hog, or a handfull........
Well we all look forward to seeing you on the next 1

Almost 80 degrees today and I missed the last Funday.. Anything in the works? I have a couple Sundays open still for April.

Also, wanted to throw out the Leslie Park, Ann Arbor location to the group in lieu of the sometimes cramped Bandemere BMX track.

Have RC, will travel.

View attachment 137644

well geez I didn’t even realize this place was here. Happy to strap my new ramp to the truck and head over. The weather is finally warming up a bit. Today looks gorgeous.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back