Possible Sunday Funday 3/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in a area with mostly the elderly. I have been asked many times. If I find the sound of my nitro cars annoying... I play along usually like yeah its kinda loud... little do they know I feel like a kid again when I hear them fire up.

I live in a area with mostly the elderly. I have been asked many times. If I find the sound of my nitro cars annoying... I play along usually like yeah its kinda loud... little do they know I feel like a kid again when I hear them fire up.
for as many grumpy people, there are usually 5 more that give me a thumbs up with a grin on their face

Didn’t get to make it to the last Sunday funday but I gotta check out the park. I got tomorrow off and gonna head there at like 10 o’clock and not leave until I run out of parts. I can’t find a good place anywhere near Lansing so I’m super excited to hit some real jumps. I watched all the videos so I know exactly what jumps I wanna hit hahaha

So what you are saying is you'll be done by 10:15 LOL
Didn’t get to make it to the last Sunday funday but I gotta check out the park. I got tomorrow off and gonna head there at like 10 o’clock and not leave until I run out of parts. I can’t find a good place anywhere near Lansing so I’m super excited to hit some real jumps. I watched all the videos so I know exactly what jumps I wanna hit hahaha

I got a whole granite in parts. I’m sure I’ll find the one thing I don’t have
So you HAVE been there before. That’s how it goes for us there. Always breaking the unbreakable, I-don’t-have-a-spare-for-that part.

So you HAVE been there before. That’s how it goes for us there. Always breaking the unbreakable, I-don’t-have-a-spare-for-that part.
That's so true. Between me and you alone could build a hand full of rigs with spare parts. But that 1 part that has never broken finally says🖐

I had a blast today.I had the whole park to myself. I made it through 2 packs and a wire for my esc came out. Super bummed but awesome after the bashing I have it that’s what ended up breaking. Can’t wait to come back
Love that place. Glad you enjoyed it.

BUTTTTTT!!!!!

I didn’t see you attempt a single @Lovestricken jump? 🤷🏻‍♂️

What’s that?
It’s when you stand on top of the first hill (big one up front) with your car and launch it off the second hill with all you got, doing many backflips with wild abandon, sailing 20ft above the third hill and pray you make it to the backside of the fourth hill for a buttery smooth landing, but instead nose dive into the face of the front side. 🤘🏻😜

It’s when you stand on top of the first hill (big one up front) with your car and launch it off the second hill with all you got, doing many backflips with wild abandon, sailing 20ft above the third hill and pray you make it to the backside of the fourth hill for a buttery smooth landing, but instead nose dive into the face of the front side. 🤘🏻😜
Yeah jesus must have been busy those times lol

Just a question everyone. Now we are in nicer weather. That thing called covid seems to be in record numbers here in Michigan. Would it effect anyone showing up to the next Sunday Funday? I think nice weekends are here to stay..

Just a question everyone. Now we are in nicer weather. That thing called covid seems to be in record numbers here in Michigan. Would it effect anyone showing up to the next Sunday Funday? I think nice weekends are here to stay..
I got my second vaccine last week and should be mostly immune at this point. I’m resuming outdoor activities without restrictions personally. Indoor I am still being somewhat cautious, but no longer cave dwelling. 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back