Possible Sunday Funday 3/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my second vaccine last week and should be mostly immune at this point. I’m resuming outdoor activities without restrictions personally. Indoor I am still being somewhat cautious, but no longer cave dwelling. 🤣
I know it sounds bad but I never let it slow me down. But in all fairness I work around wildlife more then humans so I was already living a restricted lifestyle in the first place. I'm around you all more then anyone else😂 .... living the dream over here.

I know it sounds bad but I never let it slow me down. But in all fairness I work around wildlife more then humans so I was already living a restricted lifestyle in the first place. I'm around you all more then anyone else😂 .... living the dream over here.
I’ve been doing outside stuff for the last 6 months or so, but very little indoors to be careful. Now I’m ready to bash brother.

Man it sucks you guys do it Sunday. It’s band practice day for me but I really want to come out. Would be nice to bash with some people

Man it sucks you guys do it Sunday. It’s band practice day for me but I really want to come out. Would be nice to bash with some people
Just so you know there is only 1 rule.
Have fun. There isn't anything that says you can't post up seeing who wants to get together on other days.. Sunday is just what seems to work for most. I work every Saturday and I have kids every other weekend so when you see me post it's just what's open for me. I normally work till 7 or 8 pm but if your throw something during the week and I get out early enough I will gladly attend. As of right now this coming Sunday is looking decent. Rain the day before as of now so might be a muddy mess since we are to get some rain and possibly snow this week.😭 I have high Hope's in it turning out well. If not looks like all the rigs are getting a bath lol. What day and or time work for you?
I’ve been doing outside stuff for the last 6 months or so, but very little indoors to be careful. Now I’m ready to bash brother.
You and me both brother. I am getting cabin fever. I have been out all day with the k6 and only thing broke so far is a steering rack. She is all fixed now. But she has been running great. Got the wing mount perfect now. I have a couple for you. Esc is temping out but that's expected with the motor in this. Still stock fan so that will change soon... anyway I'm rambling lol. Look forward to seeing everyone at the next. I will post by Wednesday what the plans are this weekend. Hoping storm doesn't slow down.

Last edited:
I am up for meeting outside and other than random family stuff, I have Sat and Sundays off.

If in Ann Arbor area I could probably do an evening here and there.

Just so you know there is only 1 rule.
Have fun. There isn't anything that says you can't post up seeing who wants to get together on other days.. Sunday is just what seems to work for most. I work every Saturday and I have kids every other weekend so when you see me post it's just what's open for me. I normally work till 7 or 8 pm but if your throw something during the week and I get out early enough I will gladly attend. As of right now this coming Sunday is looking decent. Rain the day before as of now so might be a muddy mess since we are to get some rain and possibly snow this week.😭 I have high Hope's in it turning out well. If not looks like all the rigs are getting a bath lol. What day and or time work for you?

You and me both brother. I am getting cabin fever. I have been out all day with the k6 and only thing broke so far is a steering rack. She is all fixed now. But she has been running great.

Screenshot_20210420-112510_Wyze.jpg

I’m thinking of trying to do Friday evening or Saturday morning

I could do after-work hours 430p to 7p on Friday at Bandemere. Saturday's weather doesn't look great.

That work?
Hey man I can’t make it out today. We have to quarantine becouse of my kids school. I’m really sorry . I’m so bummed becouse I never get to bash good spots.

No worries, I don't want covid. Beautiful day. I am still out here ripping it. Landed and saw something bounce off.. walked up and saw driveshaft. WTF, until I realized it was someone else's from last time! 🤣 all 4 of mine were good.
THATS WHERE IT WENT 🤣🤘🏻🤘🏻

so much nicer when ▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║▌║▌║║ crowded:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back