Possibly a stupid question lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smorg84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Is there any disadvantage to stiffening up the center driveshafts in my krston xl? I just did the rubber thing arrma does with the dogbone cups. Little peice of rubber in the cups that keeps the center driflveshafts from being so sloppy. They no longer have all that play front and back.

I like to use a dab of High Heat red gasket silicone. Just squeeze some inside the cup and fill to just below the pin slots. Heat from the diff won't break it down and it remains very soft and flexible. Allow it toò dry overnight before installing the shafts.

I like to use a dab of High Heat red gasket silicone. Just squeeze some inside the cup and fill to just below the pin slots. Heat from the diff won't break it down and it remains very soft and flexible. Allow it toò dry overnight before installing the shafts.
Great idea bro. I may employ this in future maintenance.

Great idea bro. I may employ this in future maintenance.
Here's what I use. There are many different types but this one served me well sealing diff cups, bulkhead/chassis, and even shock caps. Trick is don't apply too much and have just enough that the compression squishes it.

https://a.co/d/hdneyMY

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back