Post corona shipments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LMC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So now that this corona fiasco is pretty much over and the world is going back to normal has your LHS gotten their shipments yet? Mine said May 1st, which turned into May 12-15th, now it’s the “end of May maybe early June”, I’m not mad or ranting about it I understand that the world just went through a serious public health scare (that was kinda blown out of proportion imo but that’s for a diff forum/diff thread) I’m just curious how many shops/people have gotten their shipments, because after talking to the owner of my LHS this isn’t just a shipment, this is THE shipment, he needs it or it’s doors closed for good.

Takes 2 weeks for my orders from the us to arrive in canada when they arrive in canada the next dsy its at my door?? im waiting for a tbone bumper for my kraton now still did not reach usps

Takes 2 weeks for my orders from the us to arrive in canada when they arrive in canada the next dsy its at my door?? im waiting for a tbone bumper for my kraton now still did not reach usps
I ordered a couple things from amazon (China) and it took almost 2 months, the states is usually weeks like you said, I try to buy most of my stuff from my LHS cause I know the owner and he’s been good to me.

My LHS shelfs are almost bare ... I asked him about it... Told me he's waiting on a $20,000.00 order to arrive. They keep pushing his orders back... Told me yesterday that there talking July 1st now... SMH...

My LHS shelfs are almost bare ... I asked him about it... Told me he's waiting on a $20,000.00 order to arrive. They keep pushing his orders back... Told me yesterday that there talking July 1st now... SMH...
When parts do arrive they’ll be like tp, everyone will hoard them in case this ever happens again.

I need a dumborc receiver im deperate right now i have to remove the receiver everytime i want to switch cars i don't want to wait anymore
I need to find someone who sell radio link stuff the dumborc and radiolink have the same receiver
I wont driver with the trash stx2 ever again

I need a dumborc receiver im deperate right now i have to remove the receiver everytime i want to switch cars i don't want to wait anymore
I need to find someone who sell radio link stuff the dumborc and radiolink have the same receiver
I wont driver with the trash stx2 ever again

We're testing the Dumbo receivers right now to see if they'll bind with a Radiolink RC6GS.

But if you wanted multi-model memory, you probably should've gotten a radio with one... you're going to have to rebind and reset dual-rate and all that every time you switch cars.

Last edited:
I anticipate this will be going on for some time, perhaps not to the current degree - but the world is not remotely “post” Corona. Stock up when you can.

I anticipate this will be going on for some time, perhaps not to the current degree - but the world is not remotely “post” Corona. Stock up when you can.
You better tell society that then, all the stores are open again, traffic and people out in public is back to normal numbers and people are going back to work.

I think it depends on where you’re from. From one state to another, one county to another, you will see different levels of shutdown. Here in Ohio they are allowing restaurants to have limited seating. They still must adhere to social distancing. It’s a step forward but not business as usual yet.

I think it depends on where you’re from. From one state to another, one county to another, you will see different levels of shutdown. Here in Ohio they are allowing restaurants to have limited seating. They still must adhere to social distancing. It’s a step forward but not business as usual yet.
It was a good opportunity for domestic startups or businesses to take some of the market, there’s a huge plasti-fab plant in Winnipeg, they could easily make parts for all the major brands.

We're testing the Dumbo receivers right now to see if they'll bind with a Radiolink RC6GS.

But if you wanted multi-model memory, you probably should've gotten a radio with one... you're going to have to rebind and reset dual-rate and all that every time you switch cars.
Dual rate is the same both same chassi same servo mounts i only had to change the steering trim
Man i cant find any radiolink or dumborc receiver:c

I ordered a load of stuff from banggood.com, most of it came except the lipos, I waited the 30 working days before contacting them, then another 14 before asking for a refund, they said it could be upto 70 working days,ordered late Feb and its now 25/5/20. when contacting them they didnt explain it could be down to the pandemic, as when looking on their site it now states lipos cant be sent to the UK, so frustrating, contacted another seller "yes we can send" hmm refund from them to same reason, its from China, in the end ordered some from amazon( Chinese Co.) but they have a warehouse in europe, fingers crossed these arrive Wdednesday.

Same here in Wisconsin except everything is left to whatever the private businesses want to enforce. Gov. Evers’ executive order was ruled unconstitutional so everything opened back up.

Things are far from normal here!

Same here in Kentucky...

Dam I need parts and a haircut!!
Got myself a Wahl hair trimmer, getting ready for my 3rd haircut, damm I'm getting good, may have to keep my $15 bucks for now on lol!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back