Post em up! 3DRC glamour shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I’ll start off with mine, post up your rig with your @3d-rc.myshopify.com parts !!

4FE7F12E-E0FB-49FE-91D1-E33E935EA339.jpeg
578ED375-A474-4464-ABD1-E47A5C02DC08.jpeg
8E7A1A02-B9E6-4F1E-9125-33BE31D85F83.jpeg

Last edited:
3d Printed wing. Like a real airfoil wing not the wannabe junk found on RC cars. Had the mount area sunk in to optimize airflow along with countersunk screws:

20200706_211100.jpg

One configuration had a 3D printed gear cover that utilized the original wire holder. Also had a 3d printed 90 degree bracket to hold the RX near the rear diff.
3d printed parts.jpg

Cap pack housing

topCapture.JPG

Case for a PWM fan controller and the fan grill.
Capture.JPG

I know exactly what you are talking about. A revision is in the works 👍 it is thicker under the the wing so it isn't as loose feeling. Newer version will have more material all around to be slightly more ridged while allowing for the lower hole position.

Question… What is the thing that’s going from the shock tower and curves out towards the tires?
Hurricane
Windshield wiper blades. I deleted the body mounts on this truck a long time ago. There's a piece of foam that sits on the towers as well, then the body is tied down. This allows front to back and side to side movements so the body lasts longer. I send it pretty hard so it's on its roof often.

Windshield wiper blades. I deleted the body mounts on this truck a long time ago. There's a piece of foam that sits on the towers as well, then the body is tied down. This allows front to back and side to side movements so the body lasts longer. I send it pretty hard so it's on its roof often.

What's the tying down method? This seems like a great tip for those who don't want to pay for or can't find full roll cages. No one makes one for the Infraction :(

What's the tying down method? This seems like a great tip for those who don't want to pay for or can't find full roll cages. No one makes one for the Infraction :(
Literally tied down. I'm a function over form guy. Anyone brave enough to say something about the look would get a 6s crack to the head🤣
20210403_160205.jpg

Not installed as of yet, but just received my colored wing mounts and 150A 3s mounts today😍 HUGE thank you to Chris a.k.a. @3d-rc.myshopify.com for the awesome parts and an extra 150A mount to replace the one I broke bashing the 4s Granite 👊
IMG_20210723_160657874.jpg

Shhhhh. Don't be telling everyone I take care of my rc family lol
Hey to be fair we've done business looooong before you even had a printer brother👊 you know your the reason I was able to build a second Kraton almost a year ago and why I will be a life long supporter and customer as long as you'll put up with my a$$🤣 again thanks a ton as always brother and keep up the great work, hope to see you really take off maybe we need to message @Rich Duperbash and @TpPartsRcXtreme and get them some sets to put to the test and help your business explode😍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back