Post em up! 3DRC glamour shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High mount on typhon?
https://3d-rc.online/
D79EE6B1-363B-4172-87AE-1F92F6170E20.jpeg
2DC773BF-C5EB-4D94-8394-04F1C5FCB02F.jpeg
D1E55D37-69C0-4450-8C4A-00B349AF1129.jpeg
https://3d-rc.online/

So I have some for my Kraton - but not installed yet. I have an Outcast wheelie bar on my Kraton wing - wondering how it will hold up with the wheelie bar?

Mine has held up great with it. Obviously a bad landing may cause issues. I have yet to damage one. I also run a rpm bumper in the rear as added security

Great I need 2… Talion and Typhon… are the Mojave bumper parts in testing for both front and rear?
Hurricane
Currently just the fronts. I have three arrma parts and 1 corally part in testing around the world 👍 once those releases hit the market I will be going after a new set of Hearts not a hundred percent sure yet what is Max in the lineup. Have been getting a lot of requests for the Mojave body mounts and Traxxas X Maxx bumper supports so I will definitely be spending some time on those two as they are a more complicated part to design adequately

Currently just the fronts. I have three arrma parts and 1 corally part in testing around the world 👍 once those releases hit the market I will be going after a new set of Hearts not a hundred percent sure yet what is Max in the lineup. Have been getting a lot of requests for the Mojave body mounts and Traxxas X Maxx bumper supports so I will definitely be spending some time on those two as they are a more complicated part to design adequately
In that case, sign me up for the x-maxx rear bumpers as well 😄

So, here's a close up of a bad landing. It's blurry because I was standing pretty far away. Bottom line, these wing mounts can take any abuse you throw at them. Might be a different story in the winter, but for now.........awesome.
notorious wing mount.jpg

This was so much easier to install than the RPM wing mount.

View attachment 162496
You even got one of my favorite colors haha.
So, here's a close up of a bad landing. It's blurry because I was standing pretty far away. Bottom line, these wing mounts can take any abuse you throw at them. Might be a different story in the winter, but for now.........awesome.View attachment 162262
The noto gets to keep a wing on it… WOOT!

Installed and tested…. Getting very close to finalizing part for the LP wing mount 💪🏻💪🏻 The mad scientist is cooking up the best parts in the kitchen @3d-rc.myshopify.com

You even got one of my favorite colors haha.

The noto gets to keep a wing on it… WOOT!

Installed and tested…. Getting very close to finalizing part for the LP wing mount 💪🏻💪🏻 The mad scientist is cooking up the best parts in the kitchen @3d-rc.myshopify.com
I need to get a wing now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back