Granite Post pics of your customized Arrma Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jzepp

Reaction score
Like title says. Lets see your custom Arrma Granite.

Attachments

• 20200630_122249.jpg
    20200630_122249.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 20200630_121324.jpg
    20200630_121324.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 20200703_182414.jpg
    20200703_182414.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 20200703_182431.jpg
    20200703_182431.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 20200729_151722.jpg
    20200729_151722.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 20200729_141757.jpg
    20200729_141757.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 15962579082167565207201310958710.jpg
    15962579082167565207201310958710.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 15962579515758273734699393819759.jpg
    15962579515758273734699393819759.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 15962579821674169404158024981548.jpg
    15962579821674169404158024981548.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I like this INTEGY wheelie bar..any problems with installation? Can you recommend? I looking for something like that, wanna use it after my upgrade to brushless..thx.

Yeah! Same thing with my cars. I don't like to keep anything stock..i like to have a different look. Anyway, i bought the orange/black Granite because i liked that color scheme.

So of course i had to get some more orange color theme going. I bought some new wheels and tires and bought orange wheel nuts. It might be hard to see in the pics. I was surfin online and came across that orange wheelie bar and i said "yes". That will look good.

It was very easy to install. You just take off the OEM wheelie bar and install the Integy wheelie bar right to the OEM rear bumper.
It looks great with the Integy logo on it and the orange makes it flow with the rest of the truck...very happy with it.

Attachments

• 1596378405230202954932230340294.jpg
    1596378405230202954932230340294.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Yeah! Same thing with my cars. I don't like to keep anything stock..i like to have a different look. Anyway, i bought the orange/black Granite because i liked that color scheme.

So of course i had to get some more orange color theme going. I bought some new wheels and tires and bought orange wheel nuts. It might be hard to see in the pics. I was surfin online and came across that orange wheelie bar and i said "yes". That will look good.

It was very easy to install. You just take off the OEM wheelie bar and install the Integy wheelie bar right to the OEM rear bumper.
It looks great with the Integy logo on it and the orange makes it flow with the rest of the truck...very happy with it.
Cool, good to know buddy! But I have only Mega version, without wheelie, will it fit? At front, I have ordered this:
https://tboneracing.net/products/10095-tbr-xv6-front-bumper-arrma-big-rock-3s
Oh yeah, looking great with your color version and tires are bad ass!

Oh man!. I actually should start a thread about T-bone racing. I don't want to discourage you and you might have a better experience with them, but in my recent
dealing with them....was the worst.

I ordered the front bumper for my Granite because i saw videos on YouTube and thought it looked great. I received the part and first you get no instructions. No big deal..like i said there are videos on YouTube to show you how to assemble.

I start to put together and i am missing a screw. I was like, "wow" and you need 2 screws for it. I also notice on YouTube videos that the actual bumper comes pre assembled. Mine was not and again had no screws to put it on myself. So basically i couldn't put it on my Granite.

I send an email explaining that my order was missing parts and I just wanted a refund. I know this story is long. To wrap it up, basically i had to send like 8 emails and threaten to report them to the BBB because they don't amswer emails and don't have a phone number. It took me like almost 1 month to get my refund.

I will never order anything from them again. Like i said, you do what you want. I am just telling you my experience with them.

Oh man!. I actually should start a thread about T-bone racing. I don't want to discourage you and you might have a better experience with them, but in my recent

I ordered the front bumper for my Granite because i saw videos on YouTube and thought it looked great. I received the part and first you get no instructions. No big deal..like i said there are videos on YouTube to show you how to assemble.

I start to put together and i am missing a screw. I was like, "wow" and you need 2 screws for it. I also notice on YouTube videos that the actual bumper comes pre assembled. Mine was not and again had no screws to put it on myself. So basically i couldn't put it on my Granite.

I send an email explaining that my order was missing parts and I just wanted a refund. I know this story is long. To wrap it up, basically i had to send like 8 emails and threaten to report them to the BBB because they don't amswer emails and don't have a phone number. It took me like almost 1 month to get my refund.

I will never order anything from them again. Like i said, you do what you want. I am just telling you my experience with them.
Oh bro, that´s really bad experience..yeah, I also saw some bad revies but good too..honestly I was not able to find nothing better when I want some solid, good looking front bumper..so I hope I will have more luck and will be able to put it on my car.
Missing screws - it sucks, but it can be fixed, will see..

btw I also like this part:
INTEGY front bumper
do you think it will fit on Mega? lt look like only lower part of original bumper to me and without screw holes..maybe on 2WD version only..

EDIT:
oh yeah, I have it, its only for Voltage, what a shame :(
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR320385

Yeah that Integy part is nice and should fit. Yeah i just cant believe a business can screw up a simple order. It comes with 2 screws and thats it. Of all the things how can you miss count 2 screws. And they wouldn't answer my emails for like 4 weeks. I hope you have a better experience

It sucks because i really like the T-bone front bumper. Maybe i will try them again to see if they can get it right this time, but for now I am still pissed.

Even the bumper came un attached. The bumper is suppose to come already attached and screwed to front plate as in videos i have watched. Even that came screwed up...was not attached and didnt have screws for that or I would have attached it myself.

Yeah that Integy part is nice and should fit. Yeah i just cant believe a business can screw up a simple order. It comes with 2 screws and thats it. Of all the things how can you miss count 2 screws. And they wouldn't answer my emails for like 4 weeks. I hope you have a better experience

It sucks because i really like the T-bone front bumper. Maybe i will try them again to see if they can get it right this time, but for now I am still pissed.

Even the bumper came un attached. The bumper is suppose to come already attached and screwed to front plate as in videos i have watched. Even that came screwed up...was not attached and didnt have screws for that or I would have attached it myself.
Yeah, it´s very unprofessional. I am still waiting for my order, will let you know then.
My idea is Tbone in the front and INTEGY wheelie on the back.

I also saw some bad revies but good too..honestly I was not able to find nothing better when I want some solid, good looking front bumper..
Stuff the stock bumper springs with neoprene foam tape and they'll work great. I bash my Granite hard, I've nosedived it from jumps many times. At first I was breaking the bumper springs all the time. After stuffing with foam, I haven't broken any. I've never broken the stock front bumper (I treated it with Armor All, WD-40 works also). This is the rear bumper, but you get the idea. I was going to buy a T-bone bumper, but fortunately they were sold out when I tried. Since then I started to see all the negative reviews.

If you start "upgrading" functional parts just for looks, I think you're asking for trouble. I also question that Integy wheelie bar. The Granite wheelie bar essentially acts as the rear bumper. Using metal for parts that take impact is generally a bad idea. Metal parts don't flex. They get bent, snap, or send the force of the impact to other parts. My stock wheelie bar has never broken (again treated with Armor All). It has taken brutal hits.

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Stuff the stock bumper springs with neoprene foam tape and they'll work great. I bash my Granite hard, I've nosedived it from jumps many times. At first I was breaking the bumper springs all the time. After stuffing with foam, I haven't broken any. I've never broken the stock front bumper (I treated it with Armor All, WD-40 works also). This is the rear bumper, but you get the idea. I was going to buy a T-bone bumper, but fortunately they were sold out when I tried. Since then I started to see all the negative reviews.

If you start "upgrading" functional parts just for looks, I think you're asking for trouble. I also question that Integy wheelie bar. Using metal for parts that take impact is generally a bad idea. The Granite wheelie bar essentially acts as the rear bumper. It needs to flex, otherwise it will get bent, snap, or send all the impact to other parts. My stock wheelie bar has never broken (again treated with Armor All).
Thanks for the tip, simplest solutions are often the best :)

Yeah, it´s very unprofessional. I am still waiting for my order, will let you know then.
My idea is Tbone in the front and INTEGY wheelie on the back.
Yeah...how mine was going to look. Let me know how things go when you receive the front bumper

If you start "upgrading" functional parts just for looks, I think you're asking for trouble. I also question that Integy wheelie bar. The Granite wheelie bar essentially acts as the rear bumper. Using metal for parts that take impact is generally a bad idea. Metal parts don't flex. They get bent, snap, or send the force of the impact to other parts. My stock wheelie bar has never broken (again treated with Armor All). It has taken brutal hits.
Good idea with the foam...and just a FYI. My Granite is more of a show truck... I don't do much bashing. I do mostly full speed grass, dirt, Asphalt runs. But i see your point about the metal & plastic mix and i agree with hard, high jumping bashing would not be a good idea with those being intact.

Last edited:

hi,
just started a thread about T-bone here:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/t-bone-xv6-front-bumper-mega-installation.26308/

Oh man i wish i had seen your post before i ordered one. I just got it today and i noticed the bumper bar wasn’t screwed onto the plate and it has no screws for it. I sent them an email too, let’s see how this goes. Did you end up using it???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back