Outcast Post those Kraton Outcast Senton Arrma pics here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maneman2005

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I want to see what everyone is doing with Arrma vehicles!! Show whatever u got!!! ✌Love n Rc

12CE4A1B-5507-4E51-8314-32BB4EDE8ADE.jpeg
12CE4A1B-5507-4E51-8314-32BB4EDE8ADE.jpeg

Xo1 motor

This is my Kraton v2 also running a xo1 castle 1717 motor , few hop ups here and there and more to come , old pic :
What do u think about those wheels u got?? I got a pair on the way. I was tryna decide if i should send the proline trenchers back that i bought.

I honestly love them , no ballooning wich is the biggest plus for me , plus they look cool and I don’t have to build a set like I usually do. They don’t get the best traction compared to others but they do the job well enough for bashing. If you were on a track I would not reccomend them but for on and off road bashing they do well . Trenchers happen to be a great tire also . I’m actually looking forward to trying them on the snow next time we get some here in NY .

I honestly love them , no ballooning wich is the biggest plus for me , plus they look cool and I don’t have to build a set like I usually do. They don’t get the best traction compared to others but they do the job well enough for bashing. If you were on a track I would not reccomend them but for on and off road bashing they do well . Trenchers happen to be a great tire also . I’m actually looking forward to trying them on the snow next time we get some here in NY .

Ok Kool. no track driving here just on and off road bashing. The trenchers are nice but im sure soon or later they will pop lol. They balloon like crazy. Thats the only downfall. Thats why i was wonderin if i should return them before i blow them up lol. I may keep them for snow or jus mud n water bashin idk we will see. Thats for the info. Nice truck u got there too. What body do u run?

Np, I been running the stock body but I just painted up a old school ford pick up body for it , I’m finding out it’s goimg to take a lot of cutting to make it fit and when I’m done it most likely won’t look like a old school ford anymore wich is a bummer. I was hoping to have a really nice body for it but my search now continues . Thinking of one of those proline rat rod body’s for my next one .

Np, I been running the stock body but I just painted up a old school ford pick up body for it , I’m finding out it’s goimg to take a lot of cutting to make it fit and when I’m done it most likely won’t look like a old school ford anymore wich is a bummer. I was hoping to have a really nice body for it but my search now continues . Thinking of one of those proline rat rod body’s for my next one .

Yea i had to hack up the proline silverado body to get it to fit.

Yea i had to hack up the proline silverado body to get it to fit.
Did you have to raise your center diff to fit the 1717 motor properly ? Bc I did , I used 4 concave washers on the bottom so the motor was not slanted and than 4 on the top as well to raise the center gear cover so the spur did not hit it . I found when I had installed it without the washers the motor was at slight slant and off center and I did not want to run into any problems . I wish I had a machine shop to make a proper plate to raise it. I hope it holds up , so far so good . Also what is your gearing and what lipo do you use ? I been running 6s and went a few teeth up on the pinion , forget what size but I’d like to go bigger .

Did you have to raise your center diff to fit the 1717 motor properly ? Bc I did , I used 4 concave washers on the bottom so the motor was not slanted and than 4 on the top as well to raise the center gear cover so the spur did not hit it . I found when I had installed it without the washers the motor was at slight slant and off center and I did not want to run into any problems . I wish I had a machine shop to make a proper plate to raise it. I hope it holds up , so far so good . Also what is your gearing and what lipo do you use ? I been running 6s and went a few teeth up on the pinion , forget what size but I’d like to go bigger .

Well funny im jus reading this because i jus met up with sone frinds anddddd.. nope i didnt raise it up and i jus noticed the slant when i met up wit friends. Soooo i don't kno what happened but my truck was having a issue and it don't know if it was that or if the front diff is messed up. But it was doing a jerking move when i pulled he trigger passed half throttle. Sooo ill be takkn it apart tonite and checking it out. I run 6s lipos 19tooth spur. Good combo i think!!

Well funny im jus reading this because i jus met up with sone frinds anddddd.. nope i didnt raise it up and i jus noticed the slant when i met up wit friends. Soooo i don't kno what happened but my truck was having a issue and it don't know if it was that or if the front diff is messed up. But it was doing a jerking move when i pulled he trigger passed half throttle. Sooo ill be takkn it apart tonite and checking it out. I run 6s lipos 19tooth spur. Good combo i think!!
Great combo , lots of torque and not so much heat. Just be sure to take it apart and what I did was add a concave washer on all 4 mounting spots below and up top to raise it so it clears the chassis and also so the motor is not slanted when mating the pinion and spur or your gears will strip almost instantly . It is tricky to get the screws in while mounting so use a small piece of tape to hold them in place like I did .

Just installed my Voltage Hobbys shock towers the other day. Next im swapping out the power system for a Hobbywing Max6 and Hobbystar 4092 1480kv longcan motor...

Yfy7bnn.jpg

VYwm83r.jpg

TvNcERs.jpg

How do you like those tires? Saw them on line and was tempted to orders them. Would they work well in the snow?
The tires are actually pretty good, they do balloon a little bit on 6s. The wheels on the other hand are pretty crappy, all 4 of them look like this. I will note that the cracks have not affected anything.

And I do not know how they would do in the snow, we have gotten like 3 inches of snow total in the past 2 months and it all melted off right away. They work well on grass, gravel, dirt and asphalt.
7sDN56Ul.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back