Post up your favourite YouTube video. What ever it is.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy kills it every time.

He eats stairs for breakfast! That was amazing. My neck and shoulders still hurt from all the flinching ???

Damn. I gotta watch it again. Didn’t notice any trumpets.
I know what you mean. I saw a lot of hooters, but didn't notice any trumpets?

in this context is has to be the video that got me interested in RC - Alan Szabo with the Align Trex 600E ... I was in between jobs, watching plenty of youtube just before xmas when I saw this and was blown away- bought one in January, joined a club to get tuition as this is difficult, first flight took 4seconds until something broke and needed repairs - what should I say still enjoyed the journey ...

This guy kills it every time.

If we're talking best racing, I'm going to have to go with Touring Car Masters at Bathurst. Most entertaining racing I can think of!
in this context is has to be the video that got me interested in RC - Alan Szabo with the Align Trex 600E ... I was in between jobs, watching plenty of youtube just before xmas when I saw this and was blown away- bought one in January, joined a club to get tuition as this is difficult, first flight took 4seconds until something broke and needed repairs - what should I say still enjoyed the journey ...

These don't make sense. They blow my mind every time I watch them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back